• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katee Owen - AKA: Katee Life, Katee, Kateelife

I agree, Chris17. Her Christmas Night show was super exciting! She really went all out in Public on MFC by going Topless for over 2 hrs, I liked her idea of using small Christmas bows as Nipple covers! Plenty of Closeups! Her 2 Group shows also were very stimulating let's say! She is making small steps towards going further in her Group shows too!

It's nice to occasionally see pussy from her but she does it in the least sexy way possible. Hopefully she can get more comfortable.

mriwck

Banned
In the least sexy way? She's spreading her pussy, rubbit it at times and slips in a finger at times. Kind of group shows we like!

WTF you can't check the top 100 for 2016 on MFC anymore but I think she finished somewhere in the top 80 for December since she came back on today she probably still would have been somewhere in the high 90s if she would have skipped the rest of the year. If she would cam a bit more she would be easily be close to the top 20 even if she would only be semi nude most of the time.

Sorry about the double post but she really it too sexy she is pretty much the best model on MFC but I'm biased towards brown eyed girls. To me she is pretty much a perfect 10. Would be nice if she talked a bit more since she has a pretty voice also. But her being mysterious works to her advantage though. The only think we know for sure is that she is only about 5'2". The fashion industry missing out on a lot of very good looking model by excluding models that are under 5'6". She is better looking then any current fashion or Victoria's Secret model.

Sorry about the double post but she really it too sexy she is pretty much the best model on MFC but I'm biased towards brown eyed girls. To me she is pretty much a perfect 10. Would be nice if she talked a bit more since she has a pretty voice also. But her being mysterious works to her advantage though. The only think we know for sure is that she is only about 5'2". The fashion industry missing out on a lot of very good looking model by excluding models that are under 5'6". She is better looking then any current fashion or Victoria's Secret model.

I'm a fan of hers, but no, just no.

YES it is.. She tweeted she would be Camming with a New Game ==> Winter Wonderland. Sounds promising that Katee is wanting to move up the ranks on MFC! Go Katee!

WoW! Katee is doing alot of Group shows and it is paying off HUGE! Up to #17 this morning and she says she is wanting to do another Group show tonight! She is wanting to reach a New Goal for herself ==> Could it be a Top 20 finish on MFC for the month of January?

Hasn't cammed since the 15th doesn't look like she will make the top 20 this month either currently down to #37. But even if she doesn't cam any more the rest of the month she probably still finish in or close to the top 50.

Yay! Katee CAMMED last night and moved up to #34 by this morning... Hopefully she will finish out the month strong and do more GROUP shows.... If she puts in the HOURS she could easily still make the Top 20 which Katee has never DONE!

Katee had a Great Night on MFC and showed us her plan for February... February looks like it is going to be a very exciting month!