• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
https://babesource.com/galleries/kate-dee-my-curvy-hotwife-2-132735.html
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I absolutely LOVED this scene! Kate Dee is suuuch a ridiculously hott super sexxy blonde babe. She's got an absolutely perfect thick juicy body, beautiful long blonde hair, huge massive gazonga tits, long smooth thick sexxy legs, and best of all - that OHH SOO AMAZING THICK JUICY ROUND ASS!! She has one of the best asses you'll ever see and she's so hot she can make any man hard in an instant! I jack off to every single one of her scenes and I definitely enjoyed watching her fuck this stud and his big hard cock in this one! She looks soo phenomenal giving him a blowjob and absolutely amazing as her thick phat ass rides his cock cowgirl! She rides him soo good that he cums all over her ass quickly, but luckily he gets hard again and she keeps riding him even harder! It's absolutely mesmerizing watching her amazing phat juicy ass ride his cock all over in every position, before he flips her over and absolutely pounds her doggystyle until he finally blows a big load of cum all over that massive ass!! So much fun jacking off to her in this scene! I can't wait to stroke my cock to Kate Dee many more times as we watch her fuck even more big hard dicks!!