• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katarina Nikita / Evelyn / Kathy Larsen / Kathy Summers / Larissa Stevens / Sasha

Re: Katarina Nikita

Mymessages74 said:
Just look at her nipples in the above image!
Her tits were pretty big to begin with but she had then "enhanced" and they're even better.
She was absolute perfection before the enhancement.
Now she's just another fake breasted woman, totally unnecessary.

Mymessages74 said:
You wouldn't turn her down though, would you?
Define, "turn her down"?

If you mean I wasn't married and she came over and wanted to have me -- no, I wouldn't turn her down. Especially if she came over because I thought she was most attractive all-natural and not a platinum blond. I don't mind models who change themselves, but still love and appreciate men who loved them before the change.

But if you mean I would join the rat race for her -- especially after the enhancements and platinum glamour make-over, hell no. I'd be noticing other women in the vicinity -- and I wouldn't be oogling over her for her interests, even if I was one of her top 3 prospects. There is just so much natural beauty out there.

Yes, she was beyond fucking hot -- easily one of the hottest, thinner women on the planet -- before. Now she's just another remodeled unit. Yes, she's still got the same, charming face, and I'm sure her charming personality hasn't changed. But I don't like the way she changed herself to draw the "cliche" blond admirers.

And I don't want to join them. Big difference. ;)

Prof Voluptuary said:
Define, "turn her down"?

If you mean I wasn't married and she came over and wanted to have me -- no, I wouldn't turn her down. Especially if she came over because I thought she was most attractive all-natural and not a platinum blond. I don't mind models who change themselves, but still love and appreciate men who loved them before the change.

But if you mean I would join the rat race for her -- especially after the enhancements and platinum glamour make-over, hell no. I'd be noticing other women in the vicinity -- and I wouldn't be oogling over her for her interests, even if I was one of her top 3 prospects. There is just so much natural beauty out there.

Yes, she was beyond fucking hot -- easily one of the hottest, thinner women on the planet -- before. Now she's just another remodeled unit. Yes, she's still got the same, charming face, and I'm sure her charming personality hasn't changed. But I don't like the way she changed herself to draw the "cliche" blond admirers.

And I don't want to join them. Big difference. ;)

Well, that´s your kind of taste, but I think she is now one of the beautiest "cliche" platinum blond unnatural woman in the world...I mean, if she wants to be like the "cliche" blond...let her....we´re living in a free world, don´t we?!
And that´s the point!!!:nanner:

(I hope this was correct english)

picard2893 said:
Well, that´s your kind of taste, but I think she is now one of the beautiest "cliche" platinum blond unnatural woman in the world...I mean, if she wants to be like the "cliche" blond...let her....we´re living in a free world, don´t we?!
Who said I wouldn't let her?
I just said I'm not joining you guys. ;)
I'll stick with the original beauty as God Herself designed her.