• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't know if I buy it.

The two that are definitely her, non-nude, not sexual at all, are clearly not the same photo set as any of the others.

The topless ones don't show her face. Pretty suspicious.

The one that shows her face and her body, naked but covered up, is the worst quality of the bunch, the one most likely to be fake and also doesn't match any of the others. It's purpose seems to be to connect the others to her and that is too convenient for fakes, but not convincing enough to be real. The most suspicious of them all.

The thing you need to look at is the background. The pink paint on the wall and the fake fireplace. You can see both of those in other pictures of her on her blog.

The link windowsxp02 posted shows a comparison.

http://celebhaven.com/female-scans/40132

:cool:

Yeah that pink room is hers. We know she has big tits and she likes to take pictures of herself from her webcam. And why would she have her lawyers send letters to the websites to take down the pictures? That's basically admitting that those are your tits.

I'm a little saddened though because the mystery is no longer there. She's too cool to have naked pictures on the internet, but I don't mind.

Yeah why did she get them taken down quicker than you could say 'perfect titty fuck' if they arnt her.

Defo her, one of those rare times when we a) get lucky and see them and b) a much-wanted boob shot dosnt dissapoint.

Yeah why did she get them taken down quicker than you could say 'perfect titty fuck' if they arnt her.

Defo her, one of those rare times when we a) get lucky and see them and b) a much-wanted boob shot dosnt dissapoint.

Doesn't disappoint indeed. She's got solid acting chops, is downright beautiful and has tits that rival anybody in Hollywood. Last month she played 2nd fiddle to Portman after the PC at ComicCon. A month from now, she'll be the primary focus of any project she's in.

If this wasn't staged, I feel bad for her loss of trust and privacy. But it's the only time I feel bad for somebody for being exposed as a genetic marvel.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Those shots are definitely of her.

Haha i'm just like you guys, she is talented and i thought wouldn't the type to do this, leaving them a mystery would have been great, but finally seeing those puppies is ok too!:nanner:

percyjackson

Fan of Kat Katy and Zooey the holy trinity
I'm just glad to have saved the pics. She is one of my fave actresses. Also love her curves.

She plays a hooker in Defendor. Worth checking out.

What is she up to these days? Still acting? I know she is going to appear in the film Thor in 2011 but that's all i know.