• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

Hi Karlie & her fans. Here she is w/ Nyomi Marcela & Emy Reyes having their feet expertly worshipped by her...
WOW, that's an amazing combination of girls

I think that FWS site is great and it always has the hottest stars in the biz, unfortunately I'm not so much into the whole foot thing, but if you not so big on it it's worth a look.

fwstudios

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks so much, bandanoantri! Oh yes, mine is def a foot fetish site ( specializing in g/g foot worship ) but I think fans of softcore lesbian or a particular model ( like the ravishing Karlie ) can usually enjoy it too. Thx :)

Hey Karlie - Yeah, we'd love to see at least a pic or two of your BJ scene. I can't believe I missed your live show the other night. It'd be cool to at least see you grabbing and licking it or something (we don't ask for much)

Appreciate it!

I'd prefer something like 3-6 pm, but it doesn't really matter to me that much. I'll make sure that I make it whatever the time turns out to be. I hope you get well soon! Keep us updated :)

First of all, I hope everything is well and you feel better soon, so we may join and enjoy your live chat/performance also.

Regarding the time, I live in Amsterdam/Holland/Europe and yes there wil be a big time difference between the US (WestCoast) and Europe, but what the hack. As long as I know on which day/night and at what time you will be on Naked.com or NakedChatLive.com I will have myself a wake up call.
I have already bought credits and put you on the Favs list.

This time I really must be there.
See you then, Karlie.
AMSTERDAM

First of all, I hope everything is well and you feel better soon, so we may join and enjoy your live chat/performance also.

Regarding the time, I live in Amsterdam/Holland/Europe and yes there wil be a big time difference between the US (WestCoast) and Europe, but what the hack. As long as I know on which day/night and at what time you will be on Naked.com or NakedChatLive.com I will have myself a wake up call.
I have already bought credits and put you on the Favs list.

This time I really must be there.
See you then, Karlie.
AMSTERDAM

Agreed, even though I said 3pm-6pm, it doesn't really matter to me, I will just wake up when ur show starts...

Just out of curiosity, can anyone of you fine gents please help me understand how the nakedlive thing works. Do you have to purchase points in order to be able to watch a show or what? Thanks for any no nonsense replies!

Just out of curiosity, can anyone of you fine gents please help me understand how the nakedlive thing works. Do you have to purchase points in order to be able to watch a show or what? Thanks for any no nonsense replies!

I think the (basic) nonude chat is free, and it's $3.99/minute for private chats.

Karlie, any news about your planned performance 2nite ? Please keep us informed on this board. 100% fan of your work. AMSTERDAM

Hi Karlie, is it a no-go for 2nite ?
Not yet recovered from last weeks food poisoning ?

It's now almost 3am now in AMSTERDAM and I am still awake, waiting for a sign from Karlie.
Hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted .... still waiting wih patience for that special moment.

100% Karlie fan - AMSTERDAM