• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

Why are you upset, or shocked, that people want to see you do b/g? There isn't a straight guy on this shitty planet that wouldn't throw ya a bone if given the opportunity but since most of us are unattractive or smell bad we'd settle for watching some other lucky asshole get to do it.

I'm a fan, I'll always be a fan, but unless you do something new I won't spend any more money to see you do it.

Best wishes for you too :p

wow, with shit like that im surprised your not the biggest chick magnet around. :rofl:
maybe she doesnt want people seeing her getting done by a guy, its her choice.
and, honestly, i wouldnt "throw her a bone" not because shes ugly or anything, but because shes not a whore.........do you expect her to fuck anything that asks her to, just because she has some pictures on the internet.

thats just my opinion, but hey, im a normal person

wow, with shit like that im surprised your not the biggest chick magnet around. :rofl:
maybe she doesnt want people seeing her getting done by a guy, its her choice.
and, honestly, i wouldnt "throw her a bone" not because shes ugly or anything, but because shes not a whore.........do you expect her to fuck anything that asks her to, just because she has some pictures on the internet.

thats just my opinion, but hey, im a normal person

My God you're a naive, ignorant little cliche...aren't you? I'd be totally annoyed if you weren't so ridiculously funny.

The sarcastic, tongue in cheek comment about us being hideous, smelly trolls was lost on you...wasn't it? I'm not surprised cuuuuuz...you're kinda stupid.

You would bang her if given the opportunity otherwise you wouldn't be looking at her photos. Don't act like you're sensitive Prince-motherfucking-Valiant on the Freeones forums lol. That shit has no place here.

Do I expect her to fuck everyone who asks? Um...did I say anything about expecting her to fuck anyone if it wasn't on film, you presumptuous little tart? No and no.

It's always been her choice not to work with men. I'm not trying to force her to do anything. Trying to force her would be just as futile as you trying to get on Jeopardy. What I am saying, is that I am respecting THAT choice...but I am also not going to PAY to see the same old shit. I think that's pretty fair.

Please respond if you want this dashing, blue eyed, wonderful smelling, well educated jerk to make fun of you some more. Believe me, I've barely scratched the surface.

My God you're a naive, ignorant little cliche...aren't you? I'd be totally annoyed if you weren't so ridiculously funny.

The sarcastic, tongue in cheek comment about us being hideous, smelly trolls was lost on you...wasn't it? I'm not surprised cuuuuuz...you're kinda stupid.

You would bang her if given the opportunity otherwise you wouldn't be looking at her photos. Don't act like you're sensitive Prince-motherfucking-Valiant on the Freeones forums lol. That shit has no place here.

Do I expect her to fuck everyone who asks? Um...did I say anything about expecting her to fuck anyone if it wasn't on film, you presumptuous little tart? No and no.

It's always been her choice not to work with men. I'm not trying to force her to do anything. Trying to force her would be just as futile as you trying to get on Jeopardy. What I am saying, is that I am respecting THAT choice...but I am also not going to PAY to see the same old shit. I think that's pretty fair.

Please respond if you want this dashing, blue eyed, wonderful smelling, well educated jerk to make fun of you some more. Believe me, I've barely scratched the surface.

wow, big man.
your a prick, seriously..........
im stupid, because some american on the internet says so (like i care what you have to say!)
and im pretending not to want to "bang" her, right......its not pretending pal, its called being normal. if i see a hot girl in the street, i wouldnt go over and ask to fuck her, just because of how she looks. thats not how things happen in the real world. and like you said just, "did I say anything about expecting her to fuck anyone if it wasn't on film" on film or not retard, you still want her to fuck any random guy.

argue all you want, i'll just have you banned.

just dont go around talking to girls on the internet like some kind of all mighty motherfucker, that expects her to fuck people just for your money! do you really think she's gonna miss your money if your threatening to stop paying, just because she wont take a dick for you.
just because its on the internet and not a face to face conversation, dont mean that i cant stick up for a girl when some freak is talking like a jerk to her.
and just because i look at chicks on the internet dont mean that im a sex crazed prick.
so yeah, complaint filed! jerkoff!

hey people, sorry for messing up the page a bit there. ive tried getting that guy banned and he's blocked so i wont be arguing in here again.
just really bugged me how arrogant and mean this guy was (that sounds totally fag-ish, lol) but yeah, he demands hardcore all the time from his recent posts i've seen. and he threatens to stop paying or lose interest if people wont do it.
sorry, but that aint any way to talk to a girl. i dont care if its on the internet or not. im a police officer and i dont like to see people do that shit.
so yeah, sorry guys!

oh dear... another star member has caused us to beat on each other. Relax gentlemen. DC 1989 iagree with you that i'm happy with exactly what's she's doing. I'll take more but i'm happy right now. Ahchay i get what your saying. I'm sure Karli is well aware of the debase thoughts we all have for her. Karli, i'll kill either one of them if you ask without a second thought.

Can't we all just get along.

LMAO. You really got me didn't you?

I never threatened anyone. Expecting more is called being a fan. If they don't wanna do more, fine...but I just won't go out of my way to see it.

The funniest part about this entire thing is that you went ballistic about how "arrogant" I am yet you insulted ME first then cried and wanted me banned for providing a retort. Grow up.

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I like her already! :rofl: okay but really...so when's the b/g start? :wave2: :D

i honestly dont plan on doing b/g. maybe one day when i find a man and hopefully he isnt shy about the camera.. i just dont wanna get fucked by a bunch of men that i dont know... and they all fuck all the other girls in the business!! plus the men in the industry have GIANT cocks... truthfully im not into stretching my pussy to its limits. i want to get as many miles outa this pussy as i can... doing big dicks everyday will just wear it out. not appealing. ill just stay lickin vagina and fuckin sexy girls... and have the tightest pussy around!! xoxo

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
Why are you upset, or shocked, that people want to see you do b/g? There isn't a straight guy on this shitty planet that wouldn't throw ya a bone if given the opportunity but since most of us are unattractive or smell bad we'd settle for watching some other lucky asshole get to do it.

I'm a fan, I'll always be a fan, but unless you do something new I won't spend any more money to see you do it.

Best wishes for you too :p

well lucky for me... ur money doesnt mean anything to me. im sure ud like to see me fucked.. but its not worth it in my eyes. i like having a tight pussy. and the guys in the biz just dont do it for me.. so sorry if u wont buy my videos anymore.. but truthfully i could care less!

KarlieMontana

Verified Babe
lol two men arguing over me doing dick!! lol i love it. its all just peoples opinions.. it never offends me to hear that my fans want to see me do dick... but it does offend me when u say u wont watch my scenes anymore if i dont. you can keep that NEGATIVE shit comments to urself. u are one man out of the rest of the world that looks at my stuff. so if u wana go.... then good riddens. my fans appreciate me bcuz i am Not a whore and i cherish my body. i love doing gg cuz its arousing and fun and i can live with myself at the end of the day. sorry if u dont agree with my views but again.... i dont care. i love the fans that want whats best for me... not just see me as another girl who deserves a dick in her mouth! so... u can stay off my thread if u dont enjoy my content.. and everyone that loves me for ME and what I DO .... I LOVE YOU TOO XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Karlie Montana

"Karli, i'll kill either one of them if you ask without a second thought. "
great line to say to a cop! lol

There goes my insanity plea. Sigh.

And Karli thanks for actually being vocal about the negative stuff people say about you. Most of the star members just sort of let it go. I like it when you guys actually stick up for yourselves.

Blah, what I say isn't intended to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry if it offends you.

Like I said before, I don't threaten or give ultimatums or anything like that...I just like what I like. By saying I wasn't going to spend money on the same old stuff I'm not trying to insult you. It's the same as if I would state that I am not going to go see the same movie a thousand times. It's not that the movie sucks, it's that I know what to expect and I wanna be entertained by something new.

If you don't wanna do dudes, please don't. I'd rather you do what you want to do whether I like it or not than do something you'll hate just to appease a few of your fans.

I'm really not a bad dude, just brutally honest. I hope you'll get past the bullshit but if not...like you said earlier...it doesn't matter one bit :p

There goes my insanity plea. Sigh.

And Karli thanks for actually being vocal about the negative stuff people say about you. Most of the star members just sort of let it go. I like it when you guys actually stick up for yourselves.

lol, im only joking by the way dude, i know you was too.......plus, im not even an american cop, im english, so im powerless anyways to you lol

but yeah, im glad she stuck up for herself too. i tried tellin that guy that she wouldnt be bothered if he was gonna stop looking at her content, and he wouldnt listen. but since karlie said it herself, he seems to get it now.

lol, im only joking by the way dude, i know you was too.......plus, im not even an american cop, im english, so im powerless anyways to you lol

but yeah, im glad she stuck up for herself too. i tried tellin that guy that she wouldnt be bothered if he was gonna stop looking at her content, and he wouldnt listen. but since karlie said it herself, he seems to get it now.

With Cops like you out there it's hard to believe that no one trusts you. <-Sarcasm.

I always "got it". It wasn't meant to "bother" her, as I've said from the beginning.

The only one who seems to not understand this entire ordeal is you. I'll forgive you though, since you were probably trained to ignore facts in order to manipulate them to your advantage. I call it "Poposkitzo" or "dumbass cop syndrome".

Cheers

British Cop! That's awesome. Cops here lack style. You guys have those neat beating sticks and hats and sweet accents and what not... unless American television has lied to me.

With Cops like you out there it's hard to believe that no one trusts you. <-Sarcasm.

I always "got it". It wasn't meant to "bother" her, as I've said from the beginning.

The only one who seems to not understand this entire ordeal is you. I'll forgive you though, since you were probably trained to ignore facts in order to manipulate them to your advantage. I call it "Poposkitzo" or "dumbass cop syndrome".

Cheers

Whhhoooooaaa

Oh my god....

This thread is spiraling into the gutter.

Cheers

wow, so if im so wrong, why has karlie herself sent a message saying that she appreciated me standing up for her? answer that dumbarse!
and who dont trust me? your the only person that looks like a cunt here pal, so take it somewhere else and go fuckyourself

British Cop! That's awesome. Cops here lack style. You guys have those neat beating sticks and hats and sweet accents and what not... unless American television has lied to me.

nah we do have all that, and we recently got tasers too! one step closer to guns finally.
american cop shows are so funny, every cop must be trained to do the "get down on the ground now, motherfucker" from the acadamy or something, its so cool. they all say it exactly the same :rofl: