• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
there are new upcoming updates on Karla Spice site weekly, but these seems to be old photos of karla :confused::confused:

The "new upcoming sets" on Karla's site are from November 7th,14th and
21st,2008.Karla may not be with her site anymore,but I'm not sure.Her site
has been around since 2006.Karla might have moved on to bigger and
better things,living her dreams and doing things that she wants to do in
her life.I've been a member of Karla's site for a long time,I've enjoyed
everything she has to offer,but maybe it's time for me to not renew my
membership to her website.I will miss Karla very much :(.

Scott

The "new upcoming sets" on Karla's site are from November 7th,14th and
21st,2008.Karla may not be with her site anymore,but I'm not sure.Her site
has been around since 2006.Karla might have moved on to bigger and
better things,living her dreams and doing things that she wants to do in
her life.I've been a member of Karla's site for a long time,I've enjoyed
everything she has to offer,but maybe it's time for me to not renew my
membership to her website.I will miss Karla very much :(.

Scott

Yep, I noticed the same thing! Maybe they figure that anyone who was a member back in 2008 has gotten pissed off by now and canceled.:) I've been a member for a long time, but it looks like this the end. :( I'm going to wait for the last 2 REAL updates and then cancel. The one on July 5 is the one that I requested! :) I gotta wait for that one. Her site IS(was) the BEST of its kind. It will be missed!!

It is absurd
my subscription has expired but who still does not expire you are stealing money.
but I say if you have more material removed the site, do not mock people.
kellie where you are? why do not we deserve an answer?
Kellie had said in February that he would return to the site July 1-sets to week,
Liar! Sucks the site!

Guys, Karla , from January 2010 ended with the site, and in May 2010 has only made 2 sets and vlogs and stop.
Karla has never loved his site, he does not like stripping, etc
The news that she would have left the site around a year.
No one has bothered to warn us, we need only give him the money for the rest
nobody even gave us an explanation!
Some of us must contact Kellie,
Who does? I'm not good at English.
to see if the site is closed.
Contact us Kellie, she is the only that we can a aswer a our questions

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
As much as I know you guys want someone to blame, I don't appreciate you guys telling me to go F*ck myself. I am not a liar so name calling is no necessary. I never said that Karla would go back to do updates weekly at the end of July, I said as far as I know her updates will continue to do the photo set every other week and video set weekly until July because that is the timeline I was given. I did not know at the time what would happen beyond July.

Karla is no longer shooting new content for her site, she has been with her site since 2006 and it has been a great last 4 years. If she decides to come back, then great. But right now she is doing other things. We can't control what the models do, they have their own lives and make their own decisions.

Why would we close the site? ************** is the only place where you can get exclusive Karla material that has ever been on the web. Everyday there is someone new that discovers ************** so why would we take that away from them? She should be admired by all new and old. She supports her site staying online for people to enjoy. For existing members, we aren't forcing you to stay, you can cancel at anytime. As you see there is not many unseen photo sets that will be coming in but she does have around 13 vid/vlogs that will be going into the site, along with some more diary entry's she wrote. So you can choose to stick around for that, or not. We aren't forcing anyone to do anything.

Hope that answers your questions.

With the highest education, Kellie I do not ever subscribe to Karla' site
for view a Old set and a ugly Vlog. I think no one is so stupid. I think you Kellie, you had to at least warn people of the change, but you Not did it in March, and not now, this shows us that you do not care. And not to mention the newspaper, which has always been poor, even for 2 times with photos taken from the sets, but I think we are stupid?I know you're not to blame, and Karla decided that, though you would have liked more consideration,I hope that Karla returns to the set,(And if she comes back I'll be the first to register on the site again) because otherwise the site will die. but I'm sure not coming back, unfortunately..

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
With the highest education, Kellie I do not ever subscribe to Karla' site
for view a Old set and a ugly Vlog. I think no one is so stupid. I think you Kellie, you had to at least warn people of the change, but you Not did it in March, and not now, this shows us that you do not care. And not to mention the newspaper, which has always been poor, even for 2 times with photos taken from the sets, but I think we are stupid?I know you're not to blame, and Karla decided that, though you would have liked more consideration,I hope that Karla returns to the set,(And if she comes back I'll be the first to register on the site again) because otherwise the site will die. but I'm sure not coming back, unfortunately..

How am I suppose to warn people of a change I did not know? All I knew of what would happen from March till July and I told you guys at the time. As much as I wish I could be, I'm not a psychic :) That is fine if you are not going to rejoin to see something you've seen before, we are not forcing you to do so. But the site is to remain up because there is tons of people who have not seen the content and will discover Karla Spice everyday.

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Kellie Ok, I understand .. however, we all hope that Karla returns as before ..
Indeed Kellie you and your staff must do everything possible to make return Karla:) please :) :) we just hope for a return as soon.... Although My friend Venezuelans who know her, they assured me that she never return :(

How am I suppose to warn people of a change I did not know? All I knew of what would happen from March till July and I told you guys at the time. As much as I wish I could be, I'm not a psychic :) That is fine if you are not going to rejoin to see something you've seen before, we are not forcing you to do so. But the site is to remain up because there is tons of people who have not seen the content and will discover Karla Spice everyday.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Hey Kellie,I agree with everything you have said.I hope that the new members of Karla's site will enjoy everything about her as much as I have.
I hope that Karla remembers that her fans/members helped her to become who she is today.I will miss her very much and I'm thankful for the things she has done special for me,and yes it has been a great last 4 years of KarlaSpice. Karla will always have a special place in my heart.I wish Karla great success in the future and I hope all her dreams come true.I wish Karla well in everything she does.

Scott

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey Kellie,I agree with everything you have said.I hope that the new members of Karla's site will enjoy everything about her as much as I have.
I hope that Karla remembers that her fans/members helped her to become who she is today.I will miss her very much and I'm thankful for the things she has done special for me,and yes it has been a great last 4 years of KarlaSpice. Karla will always have a special place in my heart.I wish Karla great success in the future and I hope all her dreams come true.I wish Karla well in everything she does.

Scott

Well said, Scott!! :bowdown: