• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey everyone, I wanted your opinions on this girl since you are all Karla Spice fans and she has a body exactly like Karla Spice, just different face :) She does topless/playboy style nudes.

lm01.jpg

lm02.jpg

lm03.jpg

lm04.jpg

lm05.jpg

lm06.jpg

Hey everyone, I wanted your opinions on this girl since you are all Karla Spice fans and she has a body exactly like Karla Spice, just different face :) She does topless/playboy style nudes.

No Kellie.. For me Karla is beautiful and number one...
This girl is a ugly face... Karla is only one... karla'sbody is perfect..
karla is better ;) for me and for millions of people...
Karla I miss you so much..please back :( :(
we want only Karla Spice

Thanks everyone for your opinion about the new girl above :) Nope, she is no replacement, we were just curious what fans of Karla thought of her since she had a similar body to Karla's.

You are welcome Kellie... we all hope that Karla returns of site for new set.. Because never girls is like Karla.. Karla is only.. like beauty and charm..
We wait good news Kellie :D :D

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
You are welcome Kellie... we all hope that Karla returns of site for new set.. Because never girls is like Karla.. Karla is only.. like beauty and charm..
We wait good news Kellie :D :D

Sadly Karla isn't coming back.She's not with ************** as an internet model anymore.She has gotten married,what a very lucky guy to marry her,I can only dream of marrying a girl as beautiful and sweet as Karla.I wish her great happiness and love in the future.Well....it has been great enjoying everything about Karla in the years I have been a loyal fan of her,to bad she didn't at least say goodbye,guess that's how it goes sometimes.I had fun hanging out with all the cool Karla fans here,see ya!

Scott

Scott...really karla married?? :confused::confused: I had read the last year that karla married but I thought it was a lie.
but is true!

Sadly Karla isn't coming back.She's not with ************** as an internet model anymore.She has gotten married,what a very lucky guy to marry her,I can only dream of marrying a girl as beautiful and sweet as Karla.I wish her great happiness and love in the future.Well....it has been great enjoying everything about Karla in the years I have been a loyal fan of her,to bad she didn't at least say goodbye,guess that's how it goes sometimes.I had fun hanging out with all the cool Karla fans here,see ya!

Scott

Well that´s pretty fu**** up!:mad::(
Are u sure she wont model anymore.
Maby this is just somekind of a break or something.:bowdown:
If not, there are planty other hawt i-models out there.:thumbsup:
But I hope for the best...