• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

it'll be a while yet 'fore she does that. it's probably all tore up anyway. i just want to see those titties

"probably all tore up anyway..."

Huh??? Why would you say that?

I dunno. Just don't expect too much. She might have oversized labia's that hang really low or something. It just might not be as pretty as the rest of her is all I'm saying. She's just a little too perfect looking everywhere else. It might be pretty though, probably shaved.

What's the hold up on her new galleries?! I can't find anything but old stuff.

What's the hold up on her new galleries?! I can't find anything but old stuff.
I believe BigGuy1's post of two "Thong Battle" sets represented Karla's latest releases. Great shots, but still not close to showing some of the goods. There is one of the videos, however, where as she repositions her hands over her breasts, you see completely exposed breasts very, very briefly.

Last edited:
Now I'm certain she's completely shaved.
Daammnn ... what a woman!!!! Leave it to Karla to wear the hottest thong and bikini top ever! Thanks for clearing up "Thong Battle" and for the terrific find, LandOfBlah. As to "completely shaved," she's definitely at least "almost" completely shaved. In these fairly low resolution photos, I see a consistent distortion right above her clit that seems to indicate some crotch fuzz. Note in particular photos 8, 9, 15, 16, and the last one. Sure hope we can locate higher resolution versions. But whatever -- tightly shaved or cleanly shaved -- she is hot, hot, HOT!

what kind of link is that?
Whenever one of us tries to paste in a web page that FreeOnes disallows us sharing -- often a blog page with full sets of some of these girls -- the link is automatically blocked with the "what the fuck" item. This process occurs in the forums and in private messaging. A way to overcome it is to use numbers intended to be replaced, e.g., writing a certain file share server as "R3pidSh3re." The recipient then changes the threes to the correct letters, in this case "a," and you're in!

Whenever one of us tries to paste in a web page that FreeOnes disallows us sharing -- often a blog page with full sets of some of these girls -- the link is automatically blocked with the "what the fuck" item. This process occurs in the forums and in private messaging. A way to overcome it is to use numbers intended to be replaced, e.g., writing a certain file share server as "R3pidSh3re." The recipient then changes the threes to the correct letters, in this case "a," and you're in!

Hmm...that's very interesting. I wonder why freeones wouldn't want us to get in there. Now I'm more curious than ever. Maybe that gentleman who originally posted that link would be so kind as to take your advice and try again for all us horny assholes.

tunafish

Banned
I believe BigGuy1's post of two "Thong Battle" sets represented Karla's latest releases. Great shots, but still not close to showing some of the goods. There is one of the videos, however, where as she repositions her hands over her breasts, you see completely exposed breasts very, very briefly.

I've got a membership to her site... Which video are you speaking of?

I've got a membership to her site... Which video are you speaking of?
It's the one where she's slowly peeling off a blue, very skimpy outfit in some indoor, cave-like setting, where you can hear water running hard in the background. It's shen she shifts her hands overtop her bare breasts you see the brief peek at nipples. There's a matching photo set to it -- as I believe is the case with most or all of her videos.
In the one I'm describing, she has a serious, sexy, beautiful and mature look -- as opposed to the cute young girl look of many other sets. From set to set Karla somehow manages this uncanny switch between pure sex bomb and cute tease.