• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

She is so fine. Some of you sound mad. Just shut up and enjoy the pics, or don't. She's not gonna get naked just because you're complaining about her on a message board.

Sorry but what some of you write about her not "working" anymore is pure nonsense. She is getting hotter and hotter imo.
Especially with her orange hair. I like her raven haired just as much but the redhead effect is amazing. How would she look blonde?

That last set posted is one of the best I've seen of her. I agree the orange hair looks good. I don't think blonde would look good though.

elict47

Banned
just about all the chicks from Lazona have gone at least topless, the problem is you need to be able to read spanish and know there alternate names. some have even been in spanish playboy and other sites.

I have a friend in brazil looking into her now, let's keep our fingers crossed.

just about all the chicks from Lazona have gone at least topless, the problem is you need to be able to read spanish and know there alternate names. some have even been in spanish playboy and other sites.

I have a friend in brazil looking into her now, let's keep our fingers crossed.

:) Spanish is my mother tongue, I've been following her since she started posting in ultraforos (now deceased). At one point she said she was quitting due to pressures from her bf and family, but I guess that money was stronger.

She became known before lazona as a participant in Radio Rochela, a program of RCTV (Radio Caracas Televisión), the same channel that Chávez shut down a few months ago.

Let's say that it would surprise me that she goes naked, I'd bet this is a way of getting some money inbetween TV jobs. Besides, I believe she comes from a good (and traditional) family. Given the political events in Venezuela it would be easier to see her fly and come here (Spain). I think she can manage to appear in some mainstream programs as collaborator. Same happened with Pampita.

Carlita, si estás leyendo esto, vente para acá, te queremos!!! ;)

Hat Man

Closed Account
Landwatch, (from the previos page) that was a different, and nice post for this thread. Thank you.

Hat Man :hatsoff:

Now, about her jump to mass media...

Being realistic, it is obvious that she has problems with her way of speaking. If you have seen some of the videos floating around (from her website), you don't need to understand Spanish to realize that she sounds VERY posh and, most of the time, has problems finding the right words. A couple of years studying humanities or some related subject seems essential, otherwise no sane producer is going to sign her as anything other than hostess. As cute as she is. Of course, she is surrounded by a crew that won't ever allow that, so, given enough time, we might be lucky and she will go full nude. :tongue: