• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
I hope Karla is doing well,I miss her.Would of been nice though if she would of at least had said goodbye and thank her international fans for all their support over the last several years,instead of leaving her fans hanging, wondering what happened to her,was a little cold hearted of her.Oh well,guess that's typical of an "internet model".Love her beautiful body and pretty face anyways,hope she's doing great.

Scott

Scott, Nicely put but you are missing something important. It isnlt up to Kalrla to say goodbye. From the moment she tells those in charge that she is finished then she can't do anything on the site like write messages or say goodbye. It's like that in the rest of the world. The day you tell your boss you're leaving you are cdonsidered persona non grata from that moment on. BTW, she's doing fine.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Scott, Nicely put but you are missing something important. It isnlt up to Kalrla to say goodbye. From the moment she tells those in charge that she is finished then she can't do anything on the site like write messages or say goodbye. It's like that in the rest of the world. The day you tell your boss you're leaving you are cdonsidered persona non grata from that moment on. BTW, she's doing fine.

Yes,your right,but it would of been nice if Karla had said something before she quit the site,but I understand what your saying though.Anyways,I hope Karla appreciates all the support she got from her fans(including me) over the last few years.I will miss beautiful Karla and her pretty smile a lot.I wish her all the happiness in the world:).I definitely will remember Karla for quite some time.

Scott

http://karlaspicevideo.com/karla-spice-pictures/karla-spice-tits-in-little-brown-dress/

I'm pretty sure Karla will pop up somewhere on the internet with a different gig. We will see more of her, she's to popular to just give up. Lazona Modelos wasn't thinking outside the box, she got to big for them and now we have to live without Karla. It's so sad!!!

Interesting. You are pretty sure? What if Karla got married and her husband doesn't want her to do this anymore? Not so sad except maybe for you I guess.