• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

Here's a novel idea: how about people post naked pictures of Karla Spice, instead of the same stuff over and over again? What, I need a slightly different view of her wearing a bikini or a cop uniform?

Stop posting old crap, just to post. If there's nothing new or nude, let it be...

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Here's a novel idea: how about people post naked pictures of Karla Spice, instead of the same stuff over and over again? What, I need a slightly different view of her wearing a bikini or a cop uniform?

Stop posting old crap, just to post. If there's nothing new or nude, let it be...

I enjoy looking at the earlier pictures of Karla and I'm sure other people here do too.So if you don't like it,then go the f*** away.

Totally agree with you!

She's always hot as hell, but those pics are so old they've become boring, we've already seen them all a thousand times; and if there is someone new who has not seen them, all he has to do is go back a few pages and enjoy himself.

IMHO, all this continuous reposting of same old stuff is just a way to keep her thread alive and her site running while she takes a break from shooting. Nothing wrong with that, i like her a lot and wish her all the best: she gave us some mighty entertainment over the past few years! But if she wants to give up softcore, there's no need to mantain her website running, if she's pursuing a career as a model or actress she has to stick with that and quit teasing us in the hope of gaining new subscribers or keep the old ones paying!

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Totally agree with you!

She's always hot as hell, but those pics are so old they've become boring, we've already seen them all a thousand times; and if there is someone new who has not seen them, all he has to do is go back a few pages and enjoy himself.

IMHO, all this continuous reposting of same old stuff is just a way to keep her thread alive and her site running while she takes a break from shooting. Nothing wrong with that, i like her a lot and wish her all the best: she gave us some mighty entertainment over the past few years! But if she wants to give up softcore, there's no need to mantain her website running, if she's pursuing a career as a model or actress she has to stick with that and quit teasing us in the hope of gaining new subscribers or keep the old ones paying!

if it's boring to you then go the f*** away too or post some links of some new material since you think you know everything.

Scott

if it's boring to you then go the f*** away too or post some links of some new material since you think you know everything.

Scott

Look man, there's no need to get angry: take a big breath, calm down, relax.

First of all, i'm not going anyway.
Second: i'm very far from "knowing everything". One thing i know for sure though: i've got no "new links" to post, 'cause there are none. Not one. Zero. She's slowed down her activity a lot over the last months, so my guess is that she decided to quit the business of nude modeling and she's just taking a long way out trying not to lose her paying members: just my opinion, as i said i like her and wish her all the best for any activity she ever decides to start with, and besides that i'm still hoping i'm 100% wrong.

But i think that posting the same old links day after day is not doing any good to her, it's just propaganda and to me it's quite close to spamming, which is not a nice thing to do. So, if you think you are doing her a favor go on with your constant reposting, i don't give a damn; still i think it's not the best thing her beauty deserves.

Peace

I think you are working for la zona modelos, your posts look like spam, so go you f*** away. SPAM NOT ALOWED HERE

I enjoy looking at the earlier pictures of Karla and I'm sure other people here do too.So if you don't like it,then go the f*** away.

If u want to look at older pictures, surprise, there are over 100 pages in this thread! Navigate back and find them yourself. New posts, new pics...

I've never been more certain that this guy works for Karla Spice. Always celebrating her pics like an Amish boy seeing his first feminine kneecap. You stand out like a turd in a punchbowl...

For first i want sorry for my english..and I'm so total agree with Ks1000, ami2be and baraka8000.. are now so many months that the site is down.
Last week released a 30-second video ..
I'm waiting for my membership expires
not to renew it again.
I really like Karla
is a beautiful girl ..
but the site sucks, Any site where you pay is better .. are out each day new things while karla site only 2 set at month .. and now in May released the same set .. because they cleverly divided ..
good idea to steal money to people ..
For the video... 1 week good video..and 1 week sucks
but did not understand that this is not a fan club
I want the video on Wednesday of the set .. is Saturday vlog..
I hope.. Kellie don't lie.. because Kellie says in said in February that they would return in July sets every week and everything to normal.
I just want to see if a lie or not....

You guys would do yourself a big favor if you just listened to baraka and what he is saying. He is trying to be nice and telling you the truth as he knows it and I have no idea how he does know it.

In addition doesn't it occur to anybody here that this is a young girl who had braces on her teeth. I think that is what they are called all over. Those metal things used to straighten your teeth nd are usually put on someone when they are quite young and then removed a few years later. So check out her pics my friends. You will see the very early ones with braces and after awhile they are not there and she looks better. But then pics are issued with braces back on which is contradictory to th way that works meaning they are using older pics of her while you think everything is new.

http://tools.**************/hosted/whitepink_bikini/1/?ccbill=1033448

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys would do yourself a big favor if you just listened to baraka and what he is saying. He is trying to be nice and telling you the truth as he knows it and I have no idea how he does know it.

Hey, thanks for the faith you put in me, but i'm not worth it :)

I don't know anything, just using a bit of inductive thinking, you know just plain old fashioned common sense ;)

sid-sexy

Banned
the only content allowed on freeones is PROMOTIONAL material. If it's not promotional material, then it doesn't belong here.

All the galleries provided here are provided by the producer. You should thank them for the free wack material instead of being indignant that your LEECHING is being interrupted by a gallery you've seen before. Heaven forbid!
Anyway, I have no problem with people reposting links they like. Some of you may have looked at all 119 pages of this thread, you may have every Karla Spice gallery memorized. Good for you, but I assure you that the average surfer will not and does not.

I like this set of Karla, personally, she looks smoking! If that bothers you, you need to diversify your hobbies.

http://galleries5.petiteteenager.com/2/karlapinkdancer/

Hey sid-sexy, I don't have a problem with the producer's keeping their money-making pictures for their customers. That's their product. I'm fine with that. No nudity, bummer, life goes on...

What I have a problem with is the constant repost of galleries we've seen over and over again. If a member starts off a post like "I don't know if this gallery has been posted before...", then I'm ok with the repost. Mistakes happen. But their are particular members of this thread that keep reposting galleries just to bump up their number of posts. And most of these reposts are within a few days of the original post, as if they didn't even care to see that it was already posted.

I'm also a bit surprised by the tempers of these members. Are you taking it that personal?

sid-sexy

Banned
You may think members here care about their number of posts, like they get a chocolate cookie for every ten posts or something, but whatever.
This is free content given away as commercials for the sites. Some may get reused, fans may post galleries they like.
The fact is that a leecher is gonna see the same galleries over and over again because there are only so many galleries. It's frustrating for leechers to keep clicking on links only to be led to galleries they've seen before... How annoying!!! That's the price of leeching. Most people only read a few recent pages of a thread. Go join a site and the hassle will disappear.

I just don't want to read leecher bellyaching. Period.

If you've seen every Karla Spice free gallery ever released and never want to see any of them again... don't click this link, it will only twist your knickers.
http://www.definebabe.com/models/lgib/karla-spice/