• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

I asked Karla awhile back if she will still have time for her fans and members of her site with her busy schedule.She said in a vlog video to me that she will keep doing things for me and other members,that her site and it's members are one of her main priorities.I believe her,I've been a member of her site for almost a year and have enjoyed everything Karla has to offer her fans.She also got the opportunity to do some acting,which she has dreamed of doing for sometime.I think she will make a new video telling her fans what she's been upto lately.For now I'm just going to enjoy all the beautiful pics and videos of Karla because Im like her so much and can't get enough of this wonderful girl.I'm sure Kellie will keep everyone updated with any news.:)

Scott

Sorry Scott but I wouldn't believe whatever Kellie says because I happen to know the true story.

really a fantastic girl. The freeones site says her chest is real but i just can't believe it. Overall she's really perfect.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Sorry Scott but I wouldn't believe whatever Kellie says because I happen to know the true story.

I believe what Karla says,I like Karla very much and I enjoy all the beautiful pictures and videos of her no matter what anyone says.After all she has done a photoset for me,did Karla do something nice for you like that?
So whatever you think or might know doesn't matter to me.

Scott

Of course her tits aren't real. In fact, that was the most disappointing part about her going topless. How fake her tits were actually made her a little less hot when she was naked than before. All the anticipation was something of a let down, haha.

Eastcoast1

Banned
Of course her tits aren't real. In fact, that was the most disappointing part about her going topless. How fake her tits were actually made her a little less hot when she was naked than before. All the anticipation was something of a let down, haha.

I see what your saying - sorta removes some of the innocent "oh no, I'll wear a bikini but I'm not showing my boobs!" aspect of it when they're fakes, I mean... well, you know.

This girl is truly smoking hot either way:thumbsup: