• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

I had had a membership to her site about 3 months ago and yea no pussy shots. Been waiting for it too, but at one time she didn't show her boobs but now she's does so there is hope.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Looks like Karla's site is going downhill,less content but still charge same membership fee.Also heard that Karla isn't involved with her site anymore since December 2009.Thought Karla cared about her fans,guess not.Pretty sad.:( It was good while it lasted.I don't think Karla even posts anything in her journal herself anymore,someone else probably does it and wants people to think she does.I think it's time to cancel my membership of her site.:(

Scott

i'm also a memeber of ************** since november last year , i will cancel my membership too.

perhaps she wil make her own website, without zonamodelos

Looks like Karla's site is going downhill,less content but still charge same membership fee.Also heard that Karla isn't involved with her site anymore since December 2009.Thought Karla cared about her fans,guess not.Pretty sad.:( It was good while it lasted.I don't think Karla even posts anything in her journal herself anymore,someone else probably does it and wants people to think she does.I think it's time to cancel my membership of her site.:(

Scott

from where do you heard that Karla is not anymore involved with her website?

usher087

Banned
I also was entered on his site for 3 months ..
But as soon as I saw that there will be 2 sets in a month I canceled my subscription.
I am disappointed.. Also I read on the Internet in December 2009 that Karla Spice has stopped making Karla Spice .. I hope it is not true .. but I think that is true because otherwise there would be no reason to stretch so much sets gallery.. :( :( :(
I love Karla

usher087

Banned
If karla return of 1 or 2 set gallery at week,.. i m member of her site again.. because i love her.. but if her not back of 1 or 2 set at week m Not never member!!!

When did they make the decision to go to only a set every 2 weeks? They had alot of content loaded up in the previews but I didn't notice it was a 2 week gap at the time. Maybe it was.

Karla probably has a hand in writing some of the journal but she dosen't actually type it herself cos she can't speak english. And some of the things she writes on there I don't think she would actually put herself. But its only done every 2 weeks so it wouldn't take her long to be involved.

I really hope its not the end of her. I don't care about pussy shots at all really. We know what its going to look like anyway. Just keep it as it is and I would stay forever.

For me shes the only girl worth looking at online.

usher087

Banned
Have not asked permission to members for 2 sets at the month.
have done is just
because their members do not count for anything!
Count only the money they give.
If it was for them would put one set per year!
And a poorly managed site.
Karla did not even once came in contact with members.
I think that it's not worth it to register ..
There are many other sites that offer more and not 2 set at months.
I believe that if they want to recover some members like myself, must make as their come out one or two sets to week! like ALL sites! Otherwise I really will have to close that site because:
Karla No nude.
Karla does not interact with fans..never!
Karla never to be satisfied the request of members
Are always the ugual set, are all the same .. sometimes the only change clothes
because usually the clothes are always the same even if you notice ..
Always cut the video to stretch and put in 2 or 3 weeks in a row ..
Not at all convenient.
Karla loves me too but the site has to change....

usher087

Banned
I hope that if one day I sign up again at the site of Karla I hope to find people like you who are rebelling.
But you know one shows her pussy or not .. are chosen
but 2 sets at the months including one that comes out in May is always the same
is absurd