• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla James 34G

Man, I just found out about her. She's totally HOT and her tits are amazing!!! Definitely luv to see more stuff from her.

Also shes like one of a few chicks in the game that can get me rocked with fully clothed pics! I mean shes just that hot. Besides shes a def substitute(and Leanne Crow) for the Great LDM anyway so you guys just learn patience and The Score Group will take care of the rest.

Attachments

• vk8dv4wxtuy46tm519ji.jpg
    vk8dv4wxtuy46tm519ji.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 958
A while back before I knew who Karla James was I found this pic, I'm pretty sure it's Karla...
attachment.php

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Artimus]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I subscribe, is this another topless only model?

Never mind, I see someone asked that up the page, what the hell, still an impressive rack eh?

Before I subscribe, is this another topless only model?

Never mind, I see someone asked that up the page, what the hell, still an impressive rack eh?

I hope she is only another topless only model :D

Unlike most of the others.....some girls don't have to do hardcore for me like Karla :bowdown: but that's my opinion :D

Unlike most of the others.....some girls don't have to do hardcore for me like Karla :bowdown: but that's my opinion :D

I agree 100% please dont do hardcore Karla unless its with me!! lol:nanner:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 2,020
You mean women with curves that rape your eyes? ;)

In all serious now, I just hope she only does what she wants, and nothing more. If that means hardcore because she wants to, so be it. If not, then so be it.

Hello :D where's my
eendje.gif

You mean women with curves that rape your eyes? ;)

In all serious now, I just hope she only does what she wants, and nothing more. If that means hardcore because she wants to, so be it. If not, then so be it.

That's her choice (let it be me) lol..........and women with curves like her i want to get raped....the easy or the hard way ;)