• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karina Kay

I highly doubt she's ever done dp, but as far as anal goes, she's been anally fingered in a couple of times and in a movie with jules jordan, she had a whole toy shoved up her ass. It was soooo hot.
I found Karina Kay at this website for "Anal Cum Junkies", but if you read the description it seems vague about whether she has, or hasn't done anal (other than fingers, toys, or things other than some dude's cock) yet. Here's the link:

http://tour.analcumjunkies.com/aa/index4.php

And here's the description of her episode:

"The Cum Junky: Karina Kay
Karina is as hot as they come. She’s is what they call the "total package" On top of being amazingly hot she loves the cock, which we were eager to provide. I have to tell you her mouth is like a vacuum and her pussy is outta control too. Her ass is just another story but yeah she lapped up all that cum too which is very respectable
What the full video of this cum guzzler getting slammed."

The vague part I refer to is the "her ass is another story, but..." seems like maybe she didn't go the full way to be what the website advertises - or does anyone have the video to let us know for sure?

I thought she was Persian. Hot as hell.
According to IAFD she's American/Armenian/Russian - her yahoo group is at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KarinaKay/

According to IAFD (which isn't totally reliable cuz they miss alot of info & can't be taken as absolute on if/if not an actress has done a type of scene - but it's ok enough for this purpose) Karina has done 3 scenes where she has done A2M... so I guess that means she has done anal. Here are the movies listed over there:

cum rain cum shine 2
service animals 21
service animals 22

If anyone knows of others, please let me know.

Has she done anal or dp - if so could someone post the links

cheers :)
I found that "Anal Cum Junkies" I posted about previously, but it's not on MU/RS - I found it over at *** (190 Mb split up into 5 vids of about 38 Mb or so) but... there's currently no seeder, so I don't know how much that helps.