• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
I think phad is done with this site... it took a while for this update i figured it was going to be a photo-set but when the video came.... I think he is just done with it, it probably isn't bringing in alot of profit, I sent an email with no response asking if he needed help on getting updates out more often...guess now we wait for the next update...

I think phad is done with this site... it took a while for this update i figured it was going to be a photo-set but when the video came.... I think he is just done with it, it probably isn't bringing in alot of profit, I sent an email with no response asking if he needed help on getting updates out more often...guess now we wait for the next update...

Hahahaha! This guy's been done! Do yourself a giant favor and wait one full year from today, come back here and find out that NOTHING more than what you already saw 10 years ago was released. Not a single one of these re-releases was worth any extra money. Don't give me that crap about a single 1 second nip flash from one tit without a face in the shot. Wasn't worth it. You know it and I know it. Go back to when he started and see the HYPE TRAIN. 5-9 paragraphs of BS hype and you'd find it was nada-nothing-zilch.

Seriously, go here: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?23384-Kari-Sweets/page180 and look at his HYPE. "Remaster stats" "What did we find?" Some stupid "remaster worksheet." He spent more time on those posts than he did digging up worthwhile, unseen footage. Hype is hype.

Ain't a single thing left from her that will be worth you shelling out money for. I GUARANTEE IT.

Hahahaha! This guy's been done! Do yourself a giant favor and wait one full year from today, come back here and find out that NOTHING more than what you already saw 10 years ago was released. Not a single one of these re-releases was worth any extra money. Don't give me that crap about a single 1 second nip flash from one tit without a face in the shot. Wasn't worth it. You know it and I know it. Go back to when he started and see the HYPE TRAIN. 5-9 paragraphs of BS hype and you'd find it was nada-nothing-zilch.

Seriously, go here: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?23384-Kari-Sweets/page180 and look at his HYPE. "Remaster stats" "What did we find?" Some stupid "remaster worksheet." He spent more time on those posts than he did digging up worthwhile, unseen footage. Hype is hype.

Ain't a single thing left from her that will be worth you shelling out money for. I GUARANTEE IT.

There have been a couple see thru's that have been nice... but definitely a lot of laziness and boring sets lately. I mean the videos all he has to do is slap his intro and outro and upload. Maybe spend an hour typing up a summary.

It's too bad he isn't interested in selling the content or accepting anyone's offers for help. I can't imagine many people are paying $30 monthly for 1 or maybe 2 updates that could be hit or miss.

I'm a photo enthusiast and do a lot of photoshop/lightroom editing. I could cull and edit a whole set in less than an hour. In lightroom you can just copy and paste settings since the lighting and white balance is the same so I'm not sure why it's that difficult to churn out more. I think the truth of the matter is that there were a couple of slips and they've likely all been shown. The rest of the content is going to dry up soon if it hasn't already.

I dont mind the content, i only mind the frequency. Updates are too sporadic to justify a monthly charge.

I'm happy to get whatever new kari content I can get. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the last 2 videos she ever recorded to be re-released... stars and strips and comeback kid

Well the unseen 3 minutes don't really show that much and there are no slips that I saw, so if that's what you're looking for you'll be disappointed. I do have to say though, if you watch the video side by side with the original release the quality of this video is incredible in comparison! The sun is shining and it really enhances a lot of the shots. Thanks Phad

This has been a scam from the very beggining. The fact is Kari and Phad are in a partnership that states only minor slips can be shown. One of the best slips that has been released so far was from the "red scarf" video and the camera mysteriously cuts out a half second after the slip. Only explanation would be that the camera battery died at that exact moment. BS...

I was recently looking at some old Kari sets and stumbled upon "double lust" which has multiple clear straight-on pussy shots that were blurred out. This guy is sitting on so much win, but won't realease them, not just because he doesn't want to, but because he can't due to the agreement. Forget all that garbage about decrypting some fabled hard drive. Dude has been milking this for years lol.

It's called click bait and these fools are hooking you in... have you not gotten the non-nude cliche yet? Much less the bull shit lets put a 'star' over literally nothing lol piss on my leg and tell me it's raining