• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Great vid but I've got a major problem. The ultimate kari sweets logo is blocking the money shot and totally ruins the whole vid could you please fix this by moving it to the top left or right corner. Like please, the whole vid is ruined because of the logo:suicide:

Alright, I'll render another version where the watermark moves.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I might have to resubscribe for this win, BUT if the above is true, do You Mind listening to karifan Phad?

Yeah, easy enough fix. I am working on it, but he's also exaggerating. If you watch, there are a handful of slips in different positions, it doesn't ruin the "whole video". But I get his point.

Ok i had to watch this early, and all i can say, is quite simply, amazing! Phad you have continued to come through with excellent updates but this one tops them all! Well done! Also whatever the other kari fan is complaining about, totally miniscule in comparison to the whole vid!

Not just a quick slip, but an actual shot. The fix on the logo definitely helped. Kari even commands us: "look at my chest." Can't ask for more. More, please!

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just signed up, got no order conformation, subscription number, username or password. Help please

Damn it, this again? They keep re-enabling emails when I ask. But then I think this sends notification emails to Felix as the original account owner, and someone tells them to turn it off again. I'll ask again.

In the meantime, send me a PM here and I'll look up your credentials myself. Or if you don't want to wait for that, enter your sign up info at ccbill.com, and you can look up any active subs you have.