• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
A couple people asked me to move the site news blogs into the public, so I've done that. If you want to bookmark this site or sort the Kari Sweets category, it'll be where I post everything first. I put up a monthly calendar too, under Upcoming. It's not complete yet, but that's the goal.

Here is the write up on the latest Kari update:

http://epicpanda.news/leather-and-chains-ultimate-collection-remaster/

So looking at your calendar, this is the only kari update this month? I dig the transparency, but the timeline is a let down

harry44

Banned
http://blowjobsluts44.tumblr.com/post/130680518857/kari-sweets-leather-and-chains
L4OlUIL.jpg

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
So looking at your calendar, this is the only kari update this month? I dig the transparency, but the timeline is a let down

I just haven't listed anything yet because it's not done. You guys know I'm not ahead on Kari. But I'm trying.

Halloween coming up, and it's video time. I only remember Scary Cemetary, the orange & black bikini on the lawn with fake grave stones. Not one you'd expect to find slips in.

But are there any other possible candidates? I guess any costume can be for halloween.
Dirty Karinator (Phad released the set, but not the vid, correct?)
Genie Girl
Body Shop
ATF Agent
and a video version of the pink cowgirl set

Any other candidates for a Halloween-themed video release?

Halloween coming up, and it's video time. I only remember Scary Cemetary, the orange & black bikini on the lawn with fake grave stones. Not one you'd expect to find slips in.

I take that back. I checked the ol' hard drive and found I had two versions on it. The longer, 5:33 version certainly does hint there might have been some front pussy slips. There are also a few bottom to top pans that seem to start late. Most intriguing was at the 4:26 mark Kari seems to reach forward to grasp, rub, play with something below the camera. Can't see how she was sitting, so she might have only been scratching her toes. But Felix has some remarks that make you want to believe something else was being felt. Still, I don't know how that would present any differently in an unedited version.

I know. Big tease comments. All I'm saying is, we've been surprised before. BTW: it was cold that day, and Kari had some nice nipple bumps straining beneath that thin bikini top. Just too much pattern on that fabric to really appreciate them unless Phad does some HD magic on it.

I wouldn't advise anyone to buy a Kari Sweets subscription. I bought one and haven't been able to access the content and Phad is just ignoring my attempts to contact him or fix the problem so I've got nothing for my money

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I wouldn't advise anyone to buy a kari sweets subscription. I bought one and haven't been able to access the content and Phad is just ignoring my attempts to contact him or fix the problem so I've got nothing for my money

So the two emails I've already sent you count as me ignoring you? I had a shoot all day yesterday, eleven hours straight. By the time I was finished, I tried to lock the house door with my car key I was so tired. That's the reason for the break in our conversation.

If you still couldn't access the site after the steps I took the day before, then either the information you gave me to identify your account is wrong/incomplete, or you simply needed to refresh your browser/clear your cache to see a live version of the site.

I get that you're frustrated, but if talking in private doesn't satisfy you, then all I can do is refund your subscription.

I had the same issue that Kari Fan is reporting and actually asked Phad through this forum to help me. It took a few days, but he helped and gave me a few extra days of subscription to compensate for the time lost. So... yeah, I also get pissed when there're no updates, but he does the right thing regarding customer service.

Everything is working now. Sorry for the out burst I was being a impatient spaz:p I'm very happy with the updates and will be a monthly subscriber.