• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
+1 for this.

Also @Phad can you post the Breathless collection? Seems ridiculous that the St. Patricks day set is posted to the UC but the Breathless set isn't. Don't see why members would have to pay twice

Mmmm. I wouldn't say it's ridiculous. In the context of how this all happened, it was an important stepping stone. Email me, and we'll see what we can figure out.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Good call. THAT is a great set. That was the only set I opened when I took the drive home and made sure it worked. I posted a teaser in my first blog post inside the site. No one said anything! It's an ass set.

Like anything, if anyone else wants to add votes to that, it'll increase the odds in the draw.

I haven't checked this whole thing, only read a few posts here and there. So bottom line, if I sign up, will I get access to everything Phad's posted?

Long time reader, 1st time poster..

If I can throw my ballot in for some vids I would love to see the remaster done too would be.

K2 and Kari's body shop might have some potential...

Thanks phad..nice too see your doing the lords work with Kari's old stuff. ;)

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, except the Breathless set that was removed and is apparently only available as a separate purchase currently.

That's erroneous. The Breathless remaster on epic zips was never in the website, and so was never "removed." If you want to see the original Breathless set, it is in the site now.

Way before I was the webmaster of the main site, two Kari Sweets remasters came out on epiczips. The first one I called "UNCENSORED", for lack of a better word. The second one was called "Ultimate Collection", and I started using the logo that you see now.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Long time reader, 1st time poster..

If I can throw my ballot in for some vids I would love to see the remaster done too would be.

K2 and Kari's body shop might have some potential...

Thanks phad..nice too see your doing the lords work with Kari's old stuff. ;)

Thanks for posting! There are votes for those, so I will add another vote for each.

I'm still looking for those two videos - I captured a batch of twenty 60 min tapes this past week, and those videos weren't there. Hope isn't lost, but I just haven't found it yet.

That's erroneous. The Breathless remaster on epic zips was never in the website, and so was never "removed." If you want to see the original Breathless set, it is in the site now.

Way before I was the webmaster of the main site, two Kari Sweets remasters came out on epiczips. The first one I called "UNCENSORED", for lack of a better word. The second one was called "Ultimate Collection", and I started using the logo that you see now.

Is it on karisweets.com or no?

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Guys, I was cataloging raw footage and I found something new. It'll be up tomorrow asap

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ULTIMATE COLLECTION #14: "NATURAL BEAUTY"

KS-UC-Natural-Beauty-Blog-Post.jpg

EXCITING TIMES.

I found a previously unseen video. And it's an interesting one.

First, let me explain some of the new content curation that's been going on. When I took possession of the “Vault” drive of Kari content, the files were organized by the cameras used on each shoot, and then within those folders the card dumps, or capture sessions. This made finding specific raw materials a bit like a needle in a haystack. To make filling requests easier, I've since organized them by set name (as best as I can), although not everything is identified yet.

As requests came in for videos that I couldn't locate any files for, I realized there was still quite a bit of video that hasn't been captured onto the vault drive yet. So that sent me into the safe, hunting through the source tapes to fill in the gaps. All of which are not labeled with anything except “KS”. As Felix put it when he provided the tapes, “It's going to be like mining for gold.”

UC-Capture-Deck.jpg

A partial view of the Ultimate Collection video capture thunderdome, featuring the very finest in outdated technology from Canon, Inc.

This past week, I ripped a batch of twenty 60 minute tapes, and found a gold nugget, just like Felix predicted I might. As I labeled the original release names on the capture files, I realized I'd just discovered some raw footage that didn't line up with anything ever released on the site.

The photo set for this outfit was called “Natural Beauty,” but there wasn't a video for this.

This was shot in the park on the same day as “Park Faucet”, the set where Kari soaked herself at the water fountain. In fact, at the end of this clip, Kari has changed into that pink outfit.

In this previously unseen video, Kari steps into her pop-up changing tent and then starts to get naked inside it. Felix jokes about climbing the tree to look inside. Once Kari's nude, Felix suggests that she press up against the thin tent fabric. She does.

Since wasn't released before, it's technically not a remaster. But I applied the same render setting to this as I've been using on the Ultimate Collection remasters to try and get the best image I could. The runtime on this video is 5:11, and the dimensions are 1080 by 720.

WHAT DID WE FIND

Kari-Sweets-Ultimate-Collection-Natural-Beauty-Preview.gif

As soon as Kari presses against the tent, I knew this section was going to get “x-rayed” by fans - meaning people would screencap it and then ask people to mess with the RGB curves, contrast, and saturation in Photoshop to try to see through the material even more. Knowing that was inevitable, I did my best to save you the trouble. After the moment plays through in regular video, I do two passes using filters that give an “enhanced view.”

TO the folks complaining about 1 update per week. Hey, at least Phad isn't jerking our chains and only doing 1 update every 6 months like Felix was doing to us so give phad some credit on his follow through.

bjl12

Banned
TO the folks complaining about 1 update per week. Hey, at least Phad isn't jerking our chains and only doing 1 update every 6 months like Felix was doing to us so give phad some credit on his follow through.

Well it's like one update every 7-10 days. Would be nice if it were 2. Really couldn't complain with updates every 4-5 days, but I digress for now

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Well it's like one update every 7-10 days. Would be nice if it were 2. Really couldn't complain with updates every 4-5 days, but I digress for now

If you are going to include the outliers of sooner as well as later than 7 days, then it's every 4-10 days. Like when there was an update on 1-30 and 2-03. But I think saying 4-10 days strips the meaning away of WEEK. The point is it's happening every week; an update every 7-point-something days. I did the math earlier to clear this up.