• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
I decided to share my own personal artistic rendering of the content that should have been from the latest set. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Double Lust 39 fake.jpg

So felix uploaded new content for the month, for 30$ you get a photoset of some other girl no one wants to see.
It would be great to... i don't know... see kari on karisweets.com?

I just threw away 30$ so you all don't have to.
The new sets (whenever they come) will be blurred so you don't see anything good, and there is no "sex tape" as Felix originally claimed then denied.

For anyone on the fence about signing up, here's what you can expect...

1. Lot's of bitching for other paying suckers waiting for content they paid for
2. One update a month or less
3. Maybe that update has kari in it
4. Maybe there will be one photo in that update that hasn't been retouched, so you can see side vag or some other fraction of a body part
5. No new kari content, because kari isn't active on the site anymore
6. Creepy, fake stories from the webmaster about how he got head from kari, or how he cums on her pictures

Just wondering. Is Double Lust is her latest? It seem after reading all this that Kari did a Betty Page. Felix seem to be one of those lifeless creepy dude that spent everything he had for the Web-Site. He also might have tin foil on the windows.

So felix uploaded new content for the month, for 30$ you get a photoset of some other girl no one wants to see.
It would be great to... i don't know... see kari on karisweets.com?

I just threw away 30$ so you all don't have to.
The new sets (whenever they come) will be blurred so you don't see anything good, and there is no "sex tape" as Felix originally claimed then denied.

For anyone on the fence about signing up, here's what you can expect...

1. Lot's of bitching for other paying suckers waiting for content they paid for
2. One update a month or less
3. Maybe that update has kari in it
4. Maybe there will be one photo in that update that hasn't been retouched, so you can see side vag or some other fraction of a body part
5. No new kari content, because kari isn't active on the site anymore
6. Creepy, fake stories from the webmaster about how he got head from kari, or how he cums on her pictures

Yeah that was a bullshit update. Looking back on his messages, There is a lot of stuff he talked about posting, but of all the things he can post, he posts a girl that isnt a part of ks.com (well technically she is but still). Granted he talked about posting all thos girls before and merging a website with all of them. I don't think that he can use them as a legit site update since the members are not paying for thos other girls. They can only be little perks while waiting for the ks content they are paying for...

sal718ny

Closed Account
How do I post a file/picture so that it just shows up and not have to be a clickable like? I think that is the issue.