• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

sal718ny

Closed Account
As long as we are posting gifs.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• KS_rubs.gif
    KS_rubs.gif
    264.3 KB · Views: 2,546
As long as we are posting gifs.

Enjoy.

what is this from?
n felix has gone missing...yet again LOL. the ks members arnt too happy.

sal718ny

Closed Account
Sorry Fellas,

I am not sure why the gif is not working. Maybe because I resized it and it became corrupt.
I'll try again and repost shortly.

sal718ny

Closed Account
Anyone get the sense that it's not really Felix posting the "new" material?

Here's my 2 sense:
Don't you think if Felix were to be making the updates he would use his already present gallery templates?

Maybe Felix is out of the picture and Kari is making all the site updates. The site layout is inconsistent, maybe since she is not a webmaster and does not have the knowledge and the manage site she post "new" stuff to the forum because that is all she can do.

She probably hired someone to create a new front face of the site and add new material on the entry page which is totally different from the gallery format.

Just a thought, what do ya think?

Here's my 2 sense:
Don't you think if Felix were to be making the updates he would use his already present gallery templates?

Maybe Felix is out of the picture and Kari is making all the site updates. The site layout is inconsistent, maybe since she is not a webmaster and does not have the knowledge and the manage site she post "new" stuff to the forum because that is all she can do.

She probably hired someone to create a new front face of the site and add new material on the entry page which is totally different from the gallery format.

I am certain it's just him handling the updates. He probably doesn't care enough to put in much effort. It's easier to just upload zip files, share a link, and be done with it. There's no way that she's doing the updates, because she would never write the stories(if anyone thinks they actually happened in real life, you're an idiot), or make the comments that Felix did. She's also moved on long ago. I doubt she'd ever want to make money off of this part of her life anymore.

Here's my 2 sense:

yeah ive got to agree with dollysheep, it`s definitely him. with his record of him disappearing i can tell it`s him, and yeah she wouldn't of made up thos stories.

-------------------------------

shame that he always does his little disappearing act, maybe kari stepped in and told him no more updates, maybe he`s out of material or maybe he has stuff and he is just miking people of their money till another update on a date he chooses. we`ll never know until he returns. hell he still has the other 3 girls he was talking about releasing pics of.
he has no respect for his subscribers, he doesnt answer their questions or even give text updates. he logs in invisibly to check his forum. kinda odd when the members list shows 3 names of members who logged in but it says 4 members logged in that day. to me that's a little suspicious.

he logs in invisibly to check his forum. kinda odd when the members list shows 3 names of members who logged in but it says 4 members logged in that day. to me that's a little suspicious.

It's like a lot of other forums. You can hide who sees you online. There have been posts by people who never show up on the member's list. If he does come around, he probably only logs in when he wants to say something. I doubt he makes a setting change to show he's on, right before saying something. Then changing it back to invisible when he's done.