• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Don't worry guys, turrungo/frank rosado will not be coming by to argue with himself any more.

Thanks Mr_Stiffy, that guy was as insane as Felix and often I'd just Wonder if Felix isn't another of his personality ;P loll Poor Kari ...it must have been so alienating to shoot with a guy like him, the more I hear things the more I understand more things @_@

85424_161.SweetDreams_048_123_93lo.jpg

The site is related to Kari Sweets, so I refer to is as her site. This thread is related to Kari Sweets, so I refer to it as her thread. Her involvement doesn't matter.

the site is related to Kari Sweets, but is controlled by felix, you cant look at her site anymore and say it`s her site, its not. felix is the one now distributing material. he decides what and when stuff will be released regardless of how much money the members spend on monthly fee`s or when the members of his site ask for new material.

there is proof on his site where his members (recently) ask if he is willing to give at least one update a week (possibly on a Wednesday) and felix completely ignores answering the question and just says there will be new sets coming soon.

i sometime wonder why im a member

the site is related to kari sweets, but is controlled by felix, you cant look at her site anymore and say it`s her site, its not. felix is the one now distributing material. he decides what and when stuff will be released regardless of how much money the members spend on monthly fee`s or when the members of his site ask for new material.

there is proof on his site where his members (recently) ask if he is willing to give at least one update a week (possibly on a Wednesday) and felix completely ignores answering the question and just says there will be new sets coming soon.

Aww but Vaziel XD ...why are you still a member of Felix's website when you know the updates will end up on the Internet the next day anyway and Kari isn't even there anymore :p It just seems to me that you're paying for basically nothing and that sucks, to give money and get nothing in return ^^

the site is related to kari sweets, but is controlled by felix, you cant look at her site anymore and say it`s her site, its not. felix is the one now distributing material. he decides what and when stuff will be released regardless of how much money the members spend on monthly fee`s or when the members of his site ask for new material.

Oh great, another person taking issue with me calling it her site. As I already said. I refer to it as her site because every photo and video is related to her. When a site is dedicated to an individual model, I refer to is as their website. I don't care whether they are still involved(Meet Madden), stopped being involved(Kari Sweets), or shot all their stuff over a two week period and had no involvement after that(Dawson Miller). It's still that model's site. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. In the future, so you and no one else get upset, I will refer to it as HIS site.

I hope you cancel man. If people pay 30 a month for 1 "possible" update, Felix will think its ok to continue to have no release schedule.
I'd love to pay, but there's no way i'll pay 30 a month for a non existent schedule.

ha in all my dunken rambling i ment to write "i sometimes wonder why im not a member" (sarcastically)

but other than that there is a new set felix released, too bad it`s edited. they would be some amazing pussy shots of KS.

ha in all my dunken rambling i ment to write "i sometimes wonder why im not a member" (sarcastically)

but other than that there is a new set felix released, too bad it`s edited. they would be some amazing pussy shots of KS.

Haha, I see ;P

but yes, it's so ridiculous how edited some of the pictures are! D8< *wave head* I don't get why Felix still photoshop some of them, he didn't censor those where we get to see Kari's pussy so why these ones? I don't get it... *facepalm*

Haha, I see ;P

but yes, it's so ridiculous how edited some of the pictures are! D8< *wave head* I don't get why Felix still photoshop some of them, he didn't censor those where we get to see Kari's pussy so why these ones? I don't get it... *facepalm*

He changed the wording of some links and removed the two most revealing photos from that set you are talking about. It seems like someone didn't like some stuff, so he made changes. Those changes seem to have carried over to everything since that time.