• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
:banger:love 4 ever!!!
candids

th_393397697_kkssdw33_123_79lo.jpg

Please tell me her friend at least does modeling, preferably nude

KariSweets.com

Anyone know if her site is still maintained? I just bought a subscription to her site and the members page doesn't load. It is giving me a 500 (internal server) error. I tried to contact that Felix guy on the only address I could find for him that did not bounce. So far no response and no fix. I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and ask CCBill for my money back. I don't think I can wait very long before I file a complaint or they won't refund my money.

Re: KariSweets.com

Anyone know if her site is still maintained? I just bought a subscription to her site and the members page doesn't load. It is giving me a 500 (internal server) error. I tried to contact that Felix guy on the only address I could find for him that did not bounce. So far no response and no fix. I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and ask CCBill for my money back. I don't think I can wait very long before I file a complaint or they won't refund my money.

Near the end of last year, the forums & chat went down. At another forum a month or two ago, someone mentioned links were broken to random sets and videos. You now say there is an error. It appears the site has finally self destructed. So since there was never an attempt to get the forum or chat fixed in the 7 or 8 months it has been down, your email to a webmaster will fall on deaf ears. it's best to contact CCBill and attempt to get a refund.

She looks hot painting the wall pink. Also I have a lot of pics of her wearing that blue dress. Most came from fb. Her friend is sexy. Who was the guy she was kissing? Bet she was sick after.lol

Re: KariSweets.com

Near the end of last year, the forums & chat went down. At another forum a month or two ago, someone mentioned links were broken to random sets and videos. You now say there is an error. It appears the site has finally self destructed. So since there was never an attempt to get the forum or chat fixed in the 7 or 8 months it has been down, your email to a webmaster will fall on deaf ears. it's best to contact CCBill and attempt to get a refund.

I followed your advice. CCBill tech support said they tried to contact the site operator and since he could not be found they refunded the cost of subscription. It looks like the site has been abandoned. :( Her site was on my list for a long time. I wish I had gotten around to it sooner.