• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
I just love her arse!! :)

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator DOA82]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.karisweets.com/hosted/pics/secretary/?ccbill=915186 here nice gallery of Kari Sweets
happy.gif

tn09.jpg

http://***************/images/thumbs/H7oIQ.jpg http://***************/images/thumbs/cgz4l.jpg http://***************/images/thumbs/eUvbg.jpg http://***************/images/thumbs/h1CE4.jpg

:( ugghh

kari... why not put a little bit of effort in your site, give me a reason to throw you 30 bucks. Geez or shut the site down and stop tormenting me with false hope :/

Damn was hoping to find out that she's revamped her website and started posting again. Has she started her Twitter account yet?

I've also come accross someone that claims to have known Kari since she was 2, although they weren't aware that Kari was infact Kari, I just recognised her pictures online one day! Thing is she's located in another country...I don't suppose anyone actually knows who she really is (which surprises me after all this time & her being so popular).

I've also come accross someone that claims to have known Kari since she was 2, although they weren't aware that Kari was infact Kari, I just recognised her pictures online one day! Thing is she's located in another country...I don't suppose anyone actually knows who she really is (which surprises me after all this time & her being so popular).

I have a question for you. Why does it matter who a model is? Only thing you gain by knowing it, is the ability to stalk someone. You don't see the problem with that? You jackoff to the model, not who she really is. Do you know how many models have quit just because some fucktard answers a request such as yours?

turrungo

Banned
I have a question for you. Why does it matter who a model is? Only thing you gain by knowing it, is the ability to stalk someone. You don't see the problem with that? You jackoff to the model, not who she really is. Do you know how many models have quit just because some fucktard answers a request such as yours?

I agree with you "agree316", remember that Tiffany Teen moved back when they published photos deprived of her in Internet, we do not want that that happens with Kari,

Many persons know his name, direction and they even know her personally, but up to his neighbor (who enjoys his webcam for the window lol), it supports the respect for his privacy.

rafa

Because I'm trying to figure out whether the person that apparently 'knows' Kari is a lunatic. If it's fact that she lives in Fresno, LA (and not another Country) then that answers my question doesn't it! :drama:

I personally think paying $30 for blog updates, daily candids, and video blogs is a little stalkerish, but each to their own. I also don't Jack off to Kari, I am a boob man.

sid-sexy

Banned
Damn was hoping to find out that she's revamped her website and started posting again. Has she started her Twitter account yet?

Because I'm trying to figure out whether the person that apparently 'knows' Kari is a lunatic. If it's fact that she lives in Fresno, LA (and not another Country) then that answers my question doesn't it! :drama:

I personally think paying $30 for blog updates, daily candids, and video blogs is a little stalkerish, but each to their own. I also don't Jack off to Kari, I am a boob man.

If you don't "Jack off" to Kari then why do you hope she's "revamped her website and started posting again"? And why are you asking people you "come across" about her.... And why is your username "kariman?"
All of this stuff is definitely fishy.

And jerking off to a fantasy girl online is as much stalking as laughing at a comedian on TV is.
Meaning Zero. It's entertainment.
Looking for an adult star's real name, making up a weird story about why you're looking for her real name,
making incongruent statements... Pretty stalkerish IMO.

For sure it's good that Kari fans are alert for potential stalker-types... but I've also caught hell on a forum for posing totally non-stalky questions.

In the early years, Felix & Kari shot several vids in a semi-rough looking commercial-urban setting. Kari was risk-averse in public, so I wondered what kind of "cover" they had for shooting in this area. I posed the question, "How does a photographer get this shy model to pose so sexily in that kind of commercial area?"

Building addresses were clearly shown in the vids, so another fan posted the google satelite overview... we compared the shadows... and decided they must have shot in that area early on Sunday mornings. I thought nothing about it because I live a million miles from California, as did the other poster.

Jeeeez! You would have thought we'd posted satellite photos of Kari's bedroom window and where she hides the extra house key!

It's simple: if you're a fan of non-nude tease, and not into skinny or silicon, your options are limited. And given her level of production, Kari leaves her fans plenty of time to think about that kind of stuff. (...so why do Japanese fans want to know a model's blood type?)

@barlee/barclay/claybar

No, those people all thought that it was disturbing, that someone(you and turrungo) would do all that unneeded and pointless detective work on a video that is four or five years old. Just what does a person accomplish by knowing where they stood, or what time of day it was shot? Nothing, it only satisfies an obsession, and nothing else. BTW, it doesn't matter where you live. Even if you don't live physically near someone, it doesn't make you or anyone other person's comments less creepy. Nor, is "distance" from someone a reasonable excuse.

@barlee/barclay/claybar

No, those people all thought that it was disturbing, that someone(you and turrungo) would do all that unneeded and pointless detective work on a video that is four or five years old. Just what does a person accomplish by knowing where they stood, or what time of day it was shot? Nothing, it only satisfies an obsession, and nothing else. BTW, it doesn't matter where you live. Even if you don't live physically near someone, it doesn't make you or anyone other person's comments less creepy. Nor, is "distance" from someone a reasonable excuse.

:rofl2:
I got confused... who has an obsession with pointless detective work?

Okay, enough. :2offtopic

Everybody always gets cranky when we've been anticipating too long something new from Kari. If she would release a new set or vid every 10 days we could have World Peace...