• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
i just saw a girls gone wild commercial, the one with the wildest bar and finally 18. i swear i saw kari sweets. if anyone can confirm or deny this let me know.

confirmed..like jlo, theres always a big BUT....she doesnt show anything..she shows her ass..and the ppor camera man tries his damndest to get her to show her tits and pussy, but no luck

confirmed..like jlo, theres always a big BUT....she doesnt show anything..she shows her ass..and the ppor camera man tries his damndest to get her to show her tits and pussy, but no luck

In that same video, she pulls down her pants and panties below her ass and you can see her pussy from the back.

It is not completely impossible to see her pussy. If i attached this picture correctly you should be able to see it.

I took a couple pictures of her into photoshop and adjusted the levels, brightness, contrast, saturation, and hues until i found what i was looking for.

If anyone has pics similar to the first where it is just too dark to see, post them and i will check for hidden treasures.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. Yes I am new and sorry if this gets asked alot but I was wondering if anybody has any videos of Kari Sweets? I have one that I found on here that is about 4 min. long a shower video. I saw people talk about it as the first part? Does anybody have the second part or the whole video? Let me know Thanks.
Oh and Kari Sweets is hotter than any other girl in this forum.