• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
P.S. That set is a personal favourite of mine!

And for the record, Kari FTW, NDN is kinda rough now, her boobs are all droopy and lame...

:( I think that Kari Sweets in over rated. You know she is sexy as hell. But when is she going nude. I have only found one pic of her nude, and I am pretty sure it was a fake. So I dont know. I think she should either go nude, or just give it up.

I met her once, but I didn't let on that I knew who she was. She was nice, but a complete flirt. She was teasing everyone around her, and there were few people who seemed to know who she was...or they didn't let on they did. One thing I did find was that she seems smart. She may not look like it, but she seems to be very intelligent.

With that said, I don't think some of you give her enough credit. I hear you saying, "Nothing new, she is losing her fanbase..." and etc.

Apparently it doesn't matter. You keep coming back and hoping to see more.

Really, there isn't much left to see. If you take a collection of all her pics you can determine the size of her nipples. They obviously aren't naturally erect, you rarely see a hard-nip pic.

She has no hair on her snatch, and she doesn't have a camel toe. Looking at the many panty crotch shots she has, you can tell that her cooch is pretty tight. There isn't anything to suggest it's got flappy lips.

If you think about it, you'd be pretty disappointed to see what you haven't in a pic. Once you see it, why would you come back again?

She knows what she is doing. She has everyone drooling over her, and she isn't even totally nude. Still, she is too nude for TV lately, so why are you complaining. I know a lot of chicks who show off their bodies, completely, who need to cover up. Please...cover up. Britney, this means you.

Cheers.