• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

HelloMoto

Banned
Reposts are a fact of life.

I'll (somewhat) agree that if a member reposts the exact same link of the same thread page, that it could be lazy.... but there is no rule that any member has to go through an entire thread to check.

Your comments don't help one bit. Just hold your tongue (or keyboard) and move on because reposts will always happen. (It's what I do too.)

True that. Most forums if you reposted that much you'd get kicked out. Here you don't. Kind of odd seeing as unlike most forums here you can't post full sets or more than 5 pics at once but hey, whatever.

If reposting keeps things coming up to the front so you don't have to look through a whole thread why not make a full list of links. Copy and paste it everytime it goes to a new page.

That way, you don't click on one of these guys' links expecting to see something new.

anyway i got some very very rare shots of her asshole. will try to find them and post if THEY would let me. since she doesnt have a pussy you know lets take a look at her ass.

JoeBlooso

Banned
Somebody wrote:
"she would make a lot more money even if she only showed her tits
amen to that!"

Are you guys idiots?

If she could make more money showing her tits, then she would show her tits.

See my post a few months back in this thread for the reason why.

In short, a woman who is happy to sell images of her mostly naked self for money has no moral issues with showing her tits and pussy - the only reason she doesn't is because the suckers wouldn't sign up at her site if she did - they could get it for free everywhere else.

Figure it out chumps - all of these nn chicks are the same. They are only nn because they make more money that way. They're all total whores at heart or they wouldn't be selling sex for money in the first place.

Somebody wrote:
"she would make a lot more money even if she only showed her tits
amen to that!"

Are you guys idiots?

If she could make more money showing her tits, then she would show her tits.

See my post a few months back in this thread for the reason why.

In short, a woman who is happy to sell images of her mostly naked self for money has no moral issues with showing her tits and pussy - the only reason she doesn't is because the suckers wouldn't sign up at her site if she did - they could get it for free everywhere else.

Figure it out chumps - all of these nn chicks are the same. They are only nn because they make more money that way. They're all total whores at heart or they wouldn't be selling sex for money in the first place.

yes thats true. well said!