• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
As an obvious response to the repeated and valid criticisms about the release dates, they have now removed release dates from the website :rofl2: clearly they have only the best intentions.

Hey Phad I got 5 years Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects experience, If you happen by this post I will help pick up the slack with this project if your willing to let someone help, seems like good help is hard to come by.

For me it's close to be over about updates and new material... I say this because the updates take more and more time to be released and the most important thing is that there is no more date about the last updates on the first page of the site, and it sucks...

For me it's close to be over about updates and new material... I say this because the updates take more and more time to be released and the most important thing is that there is no more date about the last updates on the first page of the site, and it sucks...

Agreed. Last update took 7 weeks and it's already been almost 5 weeks this time. It does indeed suck that the content is drying up. Not sure what other reason there would be to remove the dates from the site other than they are done.

Shit, people, have you seen the update schedule for Phad's other models? He could have the most active models in the world and it would still be 5-8 weeks between updates - and then it would probably be a zip set that you have to pay extra for.

I don't think they have run out of material. Just with the candids, there's got to be some very interesting stuff. I think there is something going on and they don't have as much time to work on material or they are just plain lazy.