• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Approaching 7 weeks since last update. They ran out of 'new' content to tease us with or are just lazy.

They didn't run out of anything. Until every set/video has an Ultimate Collection equivalent, they'll always have something to upload. In the end, it's likely not worth the effort. Which is saying something, when it's nothing more than editing already shot material.

If they weren't going to go all out with it, I wish they wouldn't have done it at all. It's been nice to see her pussy and tits in a few things, but now she has been exposed to the world for basically nothing.

I wish Felix would have kept it and let a few trusted people work on it.

They didn't run out of anything. Until every set/video has an Ultimate Collection equivalent, they'll always have something to upload. In the end, it's likely not worth the effort. Which is saying something, when it's nothing more than editing already shot material.

If they weren't going to go all out with it, I wish they wouldn't have done it at all. It's been nice to see her pussy and tits in a few things, but now she has been exposed to the world for basically nothing.

I'm a photographer and edit photos. I can tell you that they don't edit hardly anything and if they do it wouldn't take more than 15 minutes to do an entire set given the minimal editing necessary (batch editing in LR). Hell even if they had to cull through images I'd still give them a max of 30 minutes. I'm assuming the major culling had already been done. I've also done a little video editing as well and all they've done is add the intro and outtro, which would take very little time.

They may still have material, but they are just lazy. I agree... I wish they'd have just gone all out with it or not at all.

You guys have a short memory. Before Phad had this idea to release the uncensored videos, the whole entire site was down for months at a time because Felix didn't feel like paying the hosting bill. Though, I do sort of agree with you. I wish Phad never got involved in this site. The videos he used to create with Brooke and Bailey were amazing, then he diverted his attention to the Kari Sweets cesspool of hate and the other sites suffered.

xhughx post your work so we can see your editing skills. I want to see the effectiveness of spending a mere 30 seconds on each photo.

You guys have a short memory. Before Phad had this idea to release the uncensored videos, the whole entire site was down for months at a time because Felix didn't feel like paying the hosting bill. Though, I do sort of agree with you. I wish Phad never got involved in this site. The videos he used to create with Brooke and Bailey were amazing, then he diverted his attention to the Kari Sweets cesspool of hate and the other sites suffered.

xhughx post your work so we can see your editing skills. I want to see the effectiveness of spending a mere 30 seconds on each photo.

Your post reads like you are Phad using an alt account to defend himself. Especially with the "you think you can do better?" like message to xhughx. It doesn't help that your posts in Brooke and Bailey's threads come off the same defensive way.

Your post reads like you are Phad using an alt account to defend himself. Especially with the "you think you can do better?" like message to xhughx. It doesn't help that your posts in Brooke and Bailey's threads come off the same defensive way.

I guess I could be Phad, or another theory could be that I just like the work he does, and those models. I know that must sound really weird on these fanboards, and all. But maybe a little plausible? I am less, perhaps even much less, of a fan of Kari Sweets, though, so I guess you could call me a hypocrite for posting in this thread. That would at least be more true than saying I am Phad. Cheerio.

Give me a sample image to edit and I can edit it quicky. I can post it back edited. I can post back as fast as possible before it gets taken down due to being off topic.