• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
NEW Update:By Request, a Super Hot Newly Remastered Kari Sweets Gallery, Stretching Out, for Members at http://karisweets.com!
KS-UC-Stretching-Out-Gallery.jpg

Sad to say im not really that surprised every time a new person comes in to fix everything and help with this site it turns into the same stuff within a month...new site owner...weekly updates...nothing has changed or gotten better they still wont release the best set...and we all know it is there (double lust) it's like intentional fuckery!!

I couldn't agree more...

Phil said he got all Kari's stuff unedited and will post the best ones, but the "Stars & Strips" video has been asked like a million times, because i was probably the most revelant if unedited and we never have seen it posted yet...

As i'm pretty sure it shows her full tits it could be a problem for the other stuff to be appreciate... But i'm sure it will appear one day as an Epic Zip... When all Kari's stuff would have been posted.

It's only a couple days away from a month since the last update. Judging by their other sites they are slacking on all of them. They just released updates on 2 of them that I checked... so maybe this one is due sometime soon.

If they haven't updated the site by Thursday (the 21st, one month since the last update), all members should demand a refund for the last month. Maybe they'll actually give a damn if we hurt their wallets a bit.

I'm about to demand a refund from ccbill. Once a year for several years now, I purchase a one month membership so I can see the updates at the "Ultimate Collection". And every year I have to deal with their added security text message bullshit. I don't know why, but for some reason my cell provider doesn't cooperate with whatever program they're using so I can't get the text message. In the past Phad would respond to my e-mails quickly (to his credit) and get me "white listed" or something and I could get in. Its been over two weeks now and there has been no response to multiple e-mails from me and ccbill. Who ever is in charge over there has totally dropped the ball and gone on vacation or something. I would strongly suggest that no one purchase another membership until we hear from someone at the website. I really don't care what is going on in your personal or professional life, taking longer than a month for updates and ignoring customer requests for assistance is unacceptable.