• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Well, there's a mail from Premium Wins explaining -in more polite words- that Felix basically wants to milk any drop of money possible to the catalogue, hence the change to PF. So there's still a chance that he (or Phil, for that matter), is keeping something special for a later time. Won't somebody please think of the children? Or the real Kari herself...

Well, there's a mail from Premium Wins explaining -in more polite words- that Felix basically wants to milk any drop of money possible to the catalogue, hence the change to PF. So there's still a chance that he (or Phil, for that matter), is keeping something special for a later time. Won't somebody please think of the children? Or the real Kari herself...

I have wondered what she feels about the re-releases since she quit. It's hard to believe that someone who wouldn't even allow the tiniest of slips to be posted in her younger/wilder days, would agree to them being shown after becoming super religious.

Last edited:

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Long time Kari Sweets fan here. Looks like all you did was reskin the website and offer lower quality content. The pics from the ultimate collection were all 2000 x 3000 and showed proof of nudity (don't give me "it's non nude" crap) every collector has seen everything kari has to offer already. All the previews are now in 1333 x 2000 a massive drop in resolution when it should be 3000 or more. If you think anyone who's interested in Kari Sweets is going to pay to see 1/32 of a nipple in a low resolution image,well lets just say I wouldn't hold my breath.

The member sets are full resolution. There is no need to put out 5MB previews in full resolution, at least that's my opinion.

I've followed the kari sweets site for many years. The sites history is full of empty promises and extremely long waits for a few or no new content. I would not pay a penny unless I saw "full resolution" previews with proof nudity like there was in many of the ultimate sets. I would never pay to see a fully clothed kari and I'm a huge fan. Release some hot content (with proof)and I will be happy to join the site and I'm sure many other would be too, but until then I'm not interested at all.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
@phil-flash are the candid and ultimate collection already in the new website?

Not yet. I can only add so many full res legacy sets at a time. Even though they are already “legacy edited”, they still require processing of tour thumbs and member galleries/zip downloads. I plan to add chunks each month until everything legacy is back online.

The ultimate collection went poof. I do not have this content processed yet. These sets will come out as remasters and added to the site as I get to them. I hope to do one a month... at least.

The zip downloads alone are worth a membership if you ask me. All of this time you all have been saving each picture one by one... ugh!

I scanned through some of those candid videos and webcams. Great stuff. I can’t wait to edit and release it with proper dimensions, color, and quality.

Not yet. I can only add so many full res legacy sets at a time. Even though they are already “legacy edited”, they still require processing of tour thumbs and member galleries/zip downloads. I plan to add chunks each month until everything legacy is back online.

The ultimate collection went poof. I do not have this content processed yet. These sets will come out as remasters and added to the site as I get to them. I hope to do one a month... at least.

The zip downloads alone are worth a membership if you ask me. All of this time you all have been saving each picture one by one... ugh!

I scanned through some of those candid videos and webcams. Great stuff. I can’t wait to edit and release it with proper dimensions, color, and quality.

@phil-flash Her last video has the highest possibility of slips. I think it's called stars and stripes. if you remaster that vid and you've got my membership

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
I've followed the kari sweets site for many years. The sites history is full of empty promises and extremely long waits for a few or no new content. I would not pay a penny unless I saw "full resolution" previews with proof nudity like there was in many of the ultimate sets. I would never pay to see a fully clothed kari and I'm a huge fan. Release some hot content (with proof)and I will be happy to join the site and I'm sure many other would be too, but until then I'm not interested at all.

You have a great point, I cannot argue it.

Stay the fuck t( . )( . )ned!!

Great work Phil, excited by the new upcoming galleries. Just a question though, can you tell me if there was anymore of the red slingshot bikini self shot video that they released years ago? It was IMO her hottest gallery but the video was a let down.

Why do I always fall for this shit and buy memberships again.. paying almost 30 eurobucks for one sidegrade to an old set feels great, totally.