• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Well I feel like an idiot. I paid for this content twice. You are right karifan, this was previously released under the "ultimate collection" on karisweets.com, and it's the exact same thing.

I guess I was so hype for something new, I pulled the trigger for nothing. Hopefully they release something new soon

I honestly don't understand why you guys waste our time by reposting Kari's "safe for work" advertisements like its something new. There is no "Holy Grail" video of Kari Topless or naked sitting in a box somewhere. Her photographer was so pussy whipped he would turn the camera away if it looked like she was going to have a nip slip. Even though Kari was very comfortable walking around half naked in front of her photographer, she was paranoid that he would catch her naked in some sort of behind the scenes footage. If anything like that exists, the photographer kept it for himself and never passed it on. After seeing about a dozen of Kari's home webcam videos I'm convinced that she, has or had, full nude videos on her computer... Maybe even a sex tape... And the only way we're ever going to see that is if she got hacked... By now she's probably the neighborhood MILF with a couple of kids and those videos were deleted a long time ago.

You guys need to understand that "Epic Panda" posted the last of the videos years ago and abandoned the site. The site may still be up and running but if you need something or have a billing issue you are shit out of luck. Even CCBill hasn't been able to contact him for at least a year... Its done... Kari's retired. Panda has moved on. And the site may as well be dead.

I honestly don't understand why you guys waste our time by reposting Kari's "safe for work" advertisements like its something new. There is no "Holy Grail" video of Kari Topless or naked sitting in a box somewhere. Her photographer was so pussy whipped he would turn the camera away if it looked like she was going to have a nip slip. Even though Kari was very comfortable walking around half naked in front of her photographer, she was paranoid that he would catch her naked in some sort of behind the scenes footage. If anything like that exists, the photographer kept it for himself and never passed it on. After seeing about a dozen of Kari's home webcam videos I'm convinced that she, has or had, full nude videos on her computer... Maybe even a sex tape... And the only way we're ever going to see that is if she got hacked... By now she's probably the neighborhood MILF with a couple of kids and those videos were deleted a long time ago.

You guys need to understand that "Epic Panda" posted the last of the videos years ago and abandoned the site. The site may still be up and running but if you need something or have a billing issue you are shit out of luck. Even CCBill hasn't been able to contact him for at least a year... Its done... Kari's retired. Panda has moved on. And the site may as well be dead.

yes, its sad truths

People did post the uncensored stuff here a bit then it got removed, so it seems it's not allowed. When I last joined there was a special section within the members area where all the pussy/tit slips are, you need a mobile phone to gain access to it.