• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Re: Kari Sweets Beats Nikki Outdoor!

Thanks for the pics. :)

Kari Sweet got a nice face :)

I Like both of them. :)

Re: Kari sweet(New-sets)

alanbib said:
how do we find nude pics of her...

By posting this question.

Seriously, don't you think they would have been posted if TheKing had found some? I mean, he only posted like twenty links. And if you're so eager to see nude pics why don't you just go ahead and try to locate some yourself?

member469

Closed Account!
Re: Karri Sweet

Azazel said:
KARRI SWEET
http://adulterre.sexgroom.com/karri2/sexyass.html

This babe is really hot !! So cuties face too !!

You know what?? You've been a member for 2 1/2 years, and I have told you to do a search for a babe that you know damn well already has a thread on her....you really need to take the time and do that before you post. Most of the time all the links you post have already been posted anyway. I, again had to merge a thread of yours to one that already exists.

Thanks

Azazel

Banned
Real sorry but

eddie62 said:
You know what?? You've been a member for 2 1/2 years, and I have told you to do a search for a babe that you know damn well already has a thread on her....you really need to take the time and do that before you post. Most of the time all the links you post have already been posted anyway. I, again had to merge a thread of yours to one that already exists.

Thanks

Real sorry but i took time to do a search yesterday when i post this link. And yesterday when i do a search for karri sweet your search engine give me nothing ???? I don't know what but i'm sure of that !!!

Since you advice me couple month ago i always do a search before posting now.

Very sorry if i do some repost but it's is very hard to do not repost some babes sometime your board is so big , thousands of links i can'not see all !!!

Anyway real sorry again, i will try to be more carefull !!!

Regards
Have a nice day

Re: Real sorry but

Azazel said:
And yesterday when i do a search for karri sweet your search engine give me nothing ???? I don't know what but i'm sure of that !!!

Try and check the spelling next time. Sometimes either you or the thread poster spells a name wrong. :hatsoff:

member469

Closed Account!
Re: Real sorry but

Vegas Yankee said:
Try and check the spelling next time. Sometimes either you or the thread poster spells a name wrong. :hatsoff:

Yes, I see now why you didn't find her thread...the way you spelled her name was with 2 R's. Sorry if I was a bit harsh.

Thanks

:glugglug: