• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Working on the Hokies video remaster, which has had an avalanche of requests. This was basically two videos with different outfits that were so sliced and diced that they ended up stuck together to make the one 4 minute video. Part I and write up coming soon

Working on the Hokies video remaster, which has had an avalanche of requests. This was basically two videos with different outfits that were so sliced and diced that they ended up stuck together to make the one 4 minute video. Part I and write up coming soon

Looking forward to this :)

That is a very good choice!

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The mega-requested Hokies video is now in the Ultimate Collection, and it's an excellent 15 minutes. It's made up of two separately recorded videos, but in the end it was decided to merge them together as one update instead of a two-parter, I hope you don't mind. There are two .gifs on the tour however, because I made one for each outfit and I like them both, mang

KS-Hokies-UC-Preview.gif
KS-Hokies-Nightie-UC-Preview.gif

Read more: The Hokies Video on EPN

When I sent some things for Kari to hopefully wear. I didn't expect them to use that outfit. It was so see through with the open bottom. But they did a great job using it. No, I didn't send the Hokies bikini.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
When I sent some things for Kari to hopefully wear. I didn't expect them to use that outfit. It was so see through with the open bottom. But they did a great job using it. No, I didn't send the Hokies bikini.

OH! Wow, you're The Tony!

There was extra footage of her thanking you in here, I wondered if that guy she was talking to would ever see this. That's cool.