• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Xmas Suspenders yes please. We all know way back when a nipple slip was removed right after posting by Felix so if these remastered unedited sets stay the same there could possibly lots of great shots. Yes ive been a remember for a very long time lol

Here's an Xmas video candidate that I always thought might have something special (though not a slip).

"Devon Xmas" is an early, long video with two long scenes and a surprisingly short one. The first part is from the photo shoot with Kari & Devon posing with the fake snow and North Pole sign. The next and longest part is Kari on her back, knees up, thighs spread, and Devon licking the insides of her thighs.

Then at the end there's a tiny segment where they've switched and now it's Kari licking between Devon's thighs. It's one take, then Kari looks over her shoulder at the camera with a dewy-eyed sexy expression, then--THE END.

I never thought early Felix was one to set up a shot just to record a 15-second ending. So what's missing? Was there more of Kari licking Devon? Did they get a little crazy?!!
Or did they just giggle and ruin a lot of video?

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Some of that Christmas stuff is a bit messy still and has to be sorted apart - I think some versions of the sets and videos you guys mentioned overlapped, and Felix mentioned something a little cryptic about it an email. You guys know his style - sometimes even I'm not sure what he's hinting at. I need to get in touch with him again, double check a few things I'm curious about and sort it out, but that can be a little easier said than done. I'll keep everyone in the loop when I know more.

Ever since Phad began producing Ultimate Collection, that Xmas video was a mystery I'd hoped to see revealed. sigh. But "rockin around the christmas tree" oughta get everyone's holiday spirit up!

Hmmm. Set 249 "Happy New Year" was plenty sexy posing for its time. It miiight have some partial nip slips, but looks like her hair was long and pulled over her chest in most of those. But she's had a nip poke through her hair before. :yesyes: