• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Phad can you explain this?

Ultimate Collection & More

Apply for access to Unseen and Uncut sets and videos from the vault! Note: additional verification required.

Before I sign up I'd like to know what this is, and are the Ultimate Collections included in my registration? If not, how much are they?

bjl12

Banned
I'm selling a previously released, newly touched-up beach front property in Montana if anyone here is interested.

could you publish at least one photo promo? , It can be censored in low resolution

Idk. I have multiple listings that I'm managing. Losing sleep over here. Please appreciate that I'm spreading myself so thinly that I can't meet any of my obligations.

We'll that's not fair.. I've already paid this month's rent, when can I move in?

Brilliant

bjl12

Banned
Phad can you explain this?

Ultimate Collection & More

Apply for access to Unseen and Uncut sets and videos from the vault! Note: additional verification required.

Before I sign up I'd like to know what this is, and are the Ultimate Collections included in my registration? If not, how much are they?

Need a cell phone to get access to some of the stuff. Makes no sense to me but Phad thinks the UC is like gold or something. Access to UC comes w/ the monthly subscription though.

but CCBill has not asked me phone number?

You have to supply your phone number each time you log in to the UC. It's called two factor authentication.. it's not a huge deal, just make sure you have a phone number that gets SMS, or just use google voice or something similiar

Guys, I've been jacking off for a long time, (maybe 20 years) and I've been addicted to Kari ever since first seeing her work several years ago. I think over the last 6-7 years I've jerked off to her 5+ times a week! I might be the world record holder for most jerk-offs to Kari :stir: I love her tease and using my imagination, and back when she used to do webcams she would take lots of requests and would even encourage us in chat to get ourselves off!! :eek:

Phad your updates are awesome, I love the huge sizes and clearer views of Kari!!! :drool2: I'm going to be a little busy now waiting for the next UC release :) :spanking:

if you don't appreciate phad's efforts, stop your bitching and quit posting in this thread. Webmasters have a lot more to do than jsut re-touching photo's for your jerking pleasure, like fixing shit when it breaks, and phad has been a hell of a lot better with what and when he releases material than felix ever was.

drunkbaby

Banned
confused-fat-retard-guy-meme-generator-not-only-am-i-fat-confused-and-retarded-i-m-also-retarded-356a38.jpg

Hrm, yes, very insightful. Bet you read the whole 11 year thread to come up with that one.

Sorry I didn't really respond, Phad. There's just no way to clear up what was apparently impossible to discern from my text wall, so I'll just let it be for fear of another one, haha. Thanks for the effort at least. These guys are all definitely right to complain and be upset about feeling ripped off. On the same token, long-fucking-live Kari's wiggly bits. I'm sure I'll duck in and out as the climate on the project improves and worsens. A year in now hopefully we're all used to what we're getting, however reasonable or fun we think it is. ...and hopefully the rate/style doesn't just continue to take unexpected turns for worse, hahaha..

Thanks for at least getting out what we've gotten so far. Definitely classics.
kari_sweets_perky_tits_008.jpg

Kari's where it's at, bra.

bjl12

Banned
This latest UC update puts all the other updates to SHAME. HOLY POPE FRANCIS MOTHER OF GOD!!! IT'S AN EXTRA FEW SECONDS OF...nothing.

Cancelled. Again.

And yes I'm a crybaby as some of you have already stated. Anyhow, I'm outtie. You kids figure it out

This latest UC update puts all the other updates to SHAME. HOLY POPE FRANCIS MOTHER OF GOD!!! IT'S AN EXTRA FEW SECONDS OF...nothing.

Cancelled. Again.

And yes I'm a crybaby as some of you have already stated. Anyhow, I'm outtie. You kids figure it out

Ehh, atleast he's updating. If Phad can do that consistently I'll renew again.