• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Did her st Paddys day zipset ever get posted on here?... i never did find it.

A couple of times Mlv 1.0 but I doubt they're still there :p Does anyone on here know if Felix uploaded something new on Kari's website? I'm asking, because the last few weeks have been pretty calm... :D XDD

i want to see full nipple from her. I never saw her nipples !
Well at the rate Felix is uploading content you may see one or even both one day but not any time soon... He needs to hand the reins off to this new webmaster he was talking about (which he says will update the site weekly with new, unseen and unedited kari material - and also bring some extra webcam girls to the site which wont effect the Kari updates)

Not trying to bash the dude but he has failed at his job and made up many many many excuses, and as Jon Taffer say (I don't embrace excuses. I embrace solutions) the only solution to his failure is to give all the content to this new guy and just step back so his loyal and dedicated members can be happy and not wait weeks for even a message from him.

Well look again because I just did and there's definetly 10% of lip! Okay, that's not much but for Kari that's ENORMOUS!! :p

I don't have to look again, JennSpace. The photo I have is of much higher quality and 3x larger than one you are telling me to look at again, on YDG. I'm sorry, but what you think you see just isn't there.