• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Those images don't look familiar, but I'll check my collection to see if those are old. I really doubt there new, unless Felix sold everything and that would include vault sets.

Just a reminder. Anything that is new to us, is actually pretty old when it was shot. She hasn't been in a studio since late 2008 to mid 2009 at the latest. All her bedroom videos and candid stuff from her last active year(2011) were from 2009. Besides that outdoor set and cam shows, she did nothing content related for her site since 2009.

I think that if we want the administrator to continue publishing never before seen material, we should make sure the site is financially viable, and this will be achievable only if the majority of us suscribe to the site. Of course, once we see that the new material already promised is indeed uploaded I will suscribe right away.

Last edited:
I'm not paying for shit, until he makes good on his promise. He strung along so many suckers along the years with promises of new content and new webcam shows. Fuck that, sick of these games.

donush said:
Humm... something tells me you know more than you say. And it is not your font... Frank

It's just someone who thinks they're being cute.

DaleDoback said:
I'm not paying for shit, until he makes good on his promise. He strung along so many suckers along the years with promises of new content and new webcam shows. Fuck that, sick of these games.

If you know the long history of broken promises, you should be the last person to get their hopes up. Why would you join? What are you expecting? It's not like he or whoever is in charge now, is sitting on a massive stockpile of stuff, that will make it worth it to even join for one month, let alone the months they'll drag it out.

If you get anything, it would likely be one set a month, for a short period of time. If old sets get reuploaded with slips and stuff, the novelty of that will wear off rather quickly. In either case the suckers will complain. As for some of the suckers. Even though they are told repeatedly she isn't coming back, and in some cases they repeat it themselves, deep down, they think she's going to return. They're going to be really disappointed.

My hopes aren't up. I want new content, and I haven't paid for the site in years (ever since she stopped doing sets). Just saying, if they want my money, they need to post new content, not make promises on the front page