• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Barlee posted a photo on here 4 me. View last page. I spose your telling me that's old. Tho its on her new site. That I haven't seen any of you guys post about on here yet. Have you all lost intrest ?

Barlee posted a photo on here 4 me. View last page. I spose your telling me that's old. Tho its on her new site. That I haven't seen any of you guys post about on here yet. Have you all lost intrest ?

What Barlee posted was a social media profile picture. I hate to break it to you, there is no new site. Even if there was, everything would be old and she wouldn't be doing anything with it.

yeah dollysheep is right. that pic isnt from a new site. you say she has a new site. what is it?

if she started a new site that would be awesome but im sure she didnt.

Ok not a new site my choice of words was incorrect. But she is doing new things. On her Facebook pages she uses old pictures. If it is her is another subject. As I've seen a few of her on Facebook but I'm sure she really wouldn't have them private if wanting to advertise freely. The pic Barlee put up 4 me is from a wedding planning thing. So sorry 4 any oopsys I made. I thought I best say sorry now b4 I get any sexist men comment. You know the ones.. a girl knows somthing we don't. It must be false. That type. X x

@ single.lesbian

The criticism you receive is not about whether what you say is true or not. It's how your stalking of her is treated as an afterthought in your own comments.

Can you please define stalking? If you mean trying to find new pictures of an internet model who herself posts pictures 4 her fans to view if that's stalking then you and everybody on here are part of that cult. As most of you all live in the USA and I don't. I do beleave your more closest to stalking. Looking through her garbage to see what tampax she uses. Taking photos of her as she leaves her house. As I'm in England and can't afford to come over to America I can't see how I can be stalking her. Maybe this time your words are incorrect. X

The thing is us ENGLISH have a way where we respect other humans no matter what race or sexuality. Personal space is what im getting at here. Yet shame to say it you Americans do jump to an answer b4 you know the question. And to accuse me of stalking only goes to prove my words here. Get over it n move the Fuck on! XX RESPECT XX

The thing is us ENGLISH have a way where we respect other humans no matter what race or sexuality. Personal space is what im getting at here. Yet shame to say it you Americans do jump to an answer b4 you know the question. And to accuse me of stalking only goes to prove my words here. Get over it n move the Fuck on! XX RESPECT XX

:ban::ban::ban::ban:

See you don't like it being accused of somthing that's not a FACT. So why put it on me. The whole point of this thread is to post anything new on Kari the model. 4 some reason you think that your protecting her. Behind your computer screen with a hand on your heart and the other holding your small COCK. Join the real world. It's not only you and your pen pals on here that like her. Freedom of speech. Ban me. Please do. Save me from deleting myself from your fantacy land.

See you don't like it being accused of somthing that's not a FACT. So why put it on me. The whole point of this thread is to post anything new on Kari the model. 4 some reason you think that your protecting her. Behind your computer screen with a hand on your heart and the other holding your small COCK. Join the real world. It's not only you and your pen pals on here that like her. Freedom of speech. Ban me. Please do. Save me from deleting myself from your fantacy land.

yes your right about this thread being a place to post stuff about her modeling career, but posting her personal facebook pictures is alittle creepy and stalkerish and we only accuse you because you said it was a fact that she had a new website where she posted these new modeling pictures when in fact that was a lie. theres no reason for you to be getting so aggressive and attack us for pointing out your lie`s. just admit you were wrong and we can move on.

this site isnt here for people to battle each other and to be honest im sure we are all sick of seeing these posts.

Where you live in relation to another person is a moot point. It's weird that people believe invading a model's privacy online, isn't nearly the same as doing it physically. There are probably a few who do it online, but they don't go around talking about it, because they know they'd get shit for it. I think the people who talk about it like it's nothing, think of the real person as 'Kari Sweets'. Fact of the matter is, she quit over a year ago now. She's not coming back. She's not changing her status or profile photos for her fans, She's also not notifying you of what's going on in her life. It's sad if you believing she's still acknowledging 'Kari Sweets' fans, or ever really did, from her real life accounts.

I don't know her real life accounts. I've never posted a picture from facebook. And I did say sorry 4 any mistakes I made saying new site. This thread should all be deleted coz you all say she's done.so why keep looking. Pointless. And as soon as anybody does post anything you call them a stalker. Her fb name is Kari sweets.there's also a fan page. This is to help true fans that read this stuff on here. Not for members who like to slag off other members for trying to help fans.