• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
At the end of the 7-26 webcam Kari apologized for her performance (she'd gotten food poisoning earlier) but said she would "make it up to everyone" in her next webchat Monday or Tuesday.

Whether you recorded it or not, DID SHE? Just wondering if a webcam dated 8-1-2011 might be something (relatively) special, now that Kari has broken through the "Opaque Nipple Barrier".

Vidcaps from Shiningstar

turrungo

Banned
At the end of the 7-26 webcam Kari apologized for her performance (she'd gotten food poisoning earlier) but said she would "make it up to everyone" in her next webchat Monday or Tuesday.

Whether you recorded it or not, DID SHE? Just wondering if a webcam dated 8-1-2011 might be something (relatively) special, now that Kari has broken through the "Opaque Nipple Barrier".

Vidcaps from Shiningstar

thanks for the information Barlee, you know I do not understand spoken English (just read it), now I understand why Kari eyelids swollen, I guess it is due to intoxication, and if I expect the next webcam, teasing her a little with his nipples, since as you mention she has broken-through the "Opaque Barrier Nipple"

hopefully someone subtitled his webcam.

OK..I'm going to admit something. I might join up again. I know, I'm just going to be disappointed with the lack of contact, but I just never found another "Kari" out there.

...I just never found another "Kari" out there.

I know what you mean. Despite 2 million internet models out there, a cute, shapely, non-nude tease with personality is really hard to find. I've looked for one with that combination during Kari's past 2 years of down-time.

Whenever I'd find a really cute face, it was stuck on top of a skinny, shapeless figure. On the rare occasions where I found a cute face AND a shapely body, the model's third photo set would show her holding her pussy wide open like a 24-hour greasy spoon diner. Where's that going? From that point, there's nothing left to discover about the girl unless she posts her colonoscopy!

As for personality, it looks like they all disappeared down some gutter in Prague, Moscow or Belgrade.

turrungo

Banned
I know what you mean. Despite 2 million internet models out there, a cute, shapely, non-nude tease with personality is really hard to find. I've looked for one with that combination during Kari's past 2 years of down-time.

Whenever I'd find a really cute face, it was stuck on top of a skinny, shapeless figure. On the rare occasions where I found a cute face AND a shapely body, the model's third photo set would show her holding her pussy wide open like a 24-hour greasy spoon diner. Where's that going? From that point, there's nothing left to discover about the girl unless she posts her colonoscopy!

As for personality, it looks like they all disappeared down some gutter in Prague, Moscow or Belgrade.

Indeed, to find another "Kari" that has all these virtues in one woman, a perfect ass beautiful breasts, a beautiful face and especially sublimente that smile, that look so sexy for the camera that the difference in all the thousands models on the internet is an almost impossible task,

Kari forever

Ha! I thought I was going to get ripped for my weakness for Ms. Kari but sounds like others are in the same boat.

Oh, and someone msg me so I can unload a vid I have not seen posted on here yet :)

turrungo

Banned
Oh, and someone msg me so I can unload a vid I have not seen posted on here yet :)[/QUOTE]

Which video do you need?, Give me your email and we will send the link to download it

saludos