• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Shaotim that picture changed on me. It was a black and white hustler one. Then I post it and come back and its different. WTF

LOL it changes anytime

i was confused too. the link of that pic is from an advertisement on sologirladdict.com, so i guess that causes the changing.

btw thanks for the set. that picture of kari´s back is one of my favorites now.

just xray her you will see some stuff if you guys know how to xray her with photoshop do that you will find some stuff i guess found one thats it

It's not x-raying. That's technically impossible no matter what app you have. What you're talking about is pure magic.

What you're doing when you "x ray" her is just changing the brightness and contrast. And if the shirt or whatever isn't sort of see through already, you're not going to see anything.

Just webcams at this point. No more pics or vids. She is working on her own site for that stuff. That is from what I was told and read elsewhere.
She is coming out with her own site? Any idea when it might be ready?

new kari site? wow i´m so excited. hope to see her finally non-nude :D

maybe she´ll try it like cali logan.

it would be better if Ariel Rebel would run kari´s page, cause she´s a pretty creative girl.

Eastcoast1

Banned
LOL it changes anytime

i was confused too. the link of that pic is from an advertisement on sologirladdict.com, so i guess that causes the changing.

btw thanks for the set. that picture of kari´s back is one of my favorites now.

that was a rotating .gif :rolleyes:

Eastcoast1

Banned
new kari site? wow i´m so excited. hope to see her finally non-nude :D

maybe she´ll try it like cali logan.

it would be better if Ariel Rebel would run kari´s page, cause she´s a pretty creative girl.

lol

Agree, Ariel Rebel is awesome at that stuff, plus naked and dirty, maybe she could convince her royal sweetness to give up the goods:glugglug:

lol

Agree, Ariel Rebel is awesome at that stuff, plus naked and dirty, maybe she could convince her royal sweetness to give up the goods:glugglug:

^^ :thumbsup:
imagine, a girl/girl shot ariel with kari - it would be the WOOOOOh!!!

Ariel Rebel, like you said dirty and naked, but it doesn´t look "bitchy" at all. too many girls doin the same stuff and most of it is boring cause there´s nothing new. Ariel Rebel came up with a comic and that´s what i call innovation.
it´s also possible that kari would have gone nude if there wasn´t that guy called felix who runs her site. think bout that, kari showed almost everything but that little sweet spots. if she really has a personal problem to go fully nude, she would never have gone so far to show almost everything. my opinion.

I guess you both missed where I mentioned "it will be basically the same thing so no nudity line"

i'm sorry, but, no i didnt miss that. why because i wrote she might try like Cali Logan?
Cali was nude before her new site. But now, she likes bondage and stuff like that :)
I think Kari needs a new image.