• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Someone may have shared this info already as i didn't read all the replys.

Kari Sweet was in a Girls Gone Wild video. I will start looking as I have it somewhere but a quick search should find it. It isn't a full spread eagle shot but she does show the snatch for a brief moment from behind.

I remember seeing it for the first time years ago not knowing she was in it.

I was like :eek:

Kari Sweet was in a Girls Gone Wild video. I will start looking as I have it somewhere but a quick search should find it. It isn't a full spread eagle shot but she does show the snatch for a brief moment from behind.

I remember reading a thread about it somewhere. I hear she never shows a thing but the camera guy tries his ass off

Yea you are right. The camera guy tries to get her to show it but she wont. The good shot just happened in passing. Vids are usually the only way you get to see the good on chicks like this.

I agree that this chick is hot. That said, after all these years of pics showing nothing i kind of wrote he off. Its like that really hot girlfriend that tease you with it every night but never gives it up. Eventually, you give her the FUCK OFF shoulder.

Of course after that she starts dating some stupid looking mother fucker on unemployment and becomes the biggest whore in town.

The moral to the story is: Kick back and relax, give it a couple years and we will see Ms Sweets getting gang-banged on www.blacksonblonds.com

you arent missin anything man. she shows her ass, but thats it.

hahaha
yes, she´s really tough, sayin´ "i know this is girls gone wild..."
and i did not expect kari being wild in this vid. did not make sense at all why she appeared there.

i did not expect kari being wild in this vid. did not make sense at all why she appeared there.

She said in one of her webcams that she did it and thought it would be good for her site and they would promote it. They never did though :D

Someone mentioned this before elsewhere that there have been 10-12 well known models that appeared in GGW videos released in a year and a half time frame. He even listed them and what they were in and times they were filmed. The girls were known models at the time of shooting so it wasn't like they were discovered by GGW.

I could see maybe 2-3 models doing it because "hey I do this for a living anyway." but 10-12 without any pre-knowledge of who they are seems fishy.