• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kari Byron - Mythbusters

Last edited:
yup i watch that show all the time. that girl is so damn hot. the little outfits shes wears are so damn hot and you know shes a freak. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I was just watching that this weekend thinking how much I wanted to see her naked! She is so sexy! Espically in the balloon mith, with the plad skirt!:lovecoupl :rolleyes:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
mantis22 said:
I was just watching that this weekend thinking how much I wanted to see her naked! She is so sexy! Espically in the balloon mith, with the plad skirt!:lovecoupl :rolleyes:
Here's a pic of her in the skirt

member20672

Closed Account
I was wondering when someone was going to mention her. I personally think she is smoking and looked great in that bikini top from Shark week.:thumbsup:

americanharley said:
I was wondering when someone was going to mention her. I personally think she is smoking and looked great in that bikini top from Shark week.:thumbsup:

Happy to oblige you then AH! :)

But all along i must agree i aint watching it just becaus she is in it. The old shows without her is just as great, but of course she is a plus to the shows.

member20672

Closed Account
9inch said:
that's a nice hot redhead, I have to follow this thread :tongue:
Other than the show I haven't really seen much from her, pic wise. Hopefully there will be something to follow:thumbsup:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I love the show and Kari is HOT!!!! I'd like to do some "busting" of my own if you get my drift:D

I love that show and wasn't upset that she started getting into the picture more.

hmm i have seen mythbusters quite a bit but never seen her in there....maybe im watching the wrong episodes..... very intresting show though

member20672

Closed Account
badboyt4l said:
hmm i have seen mythbusters quite a bit but never seen her in there....maybe im watching the wrong episodes..... very intresting show though
She started a couple seasons later from the beggining. She part of the myth busting crew that try the smaller myths and helps with the bigger ones.:thumbsup: