• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kardashian Battle: Which sister is the hottest?

Which of the sister is the hottest?

• Kim K

Votes: 121 60.5%
  • Kourtney K

Votes: 38 19.0%
  • Khloe K

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 23 11.5%

• Total voters
which one has the biggest boobs?

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
None of them! They all make me want to puke!

they all look like greyhounds, but now i have a very important question

waht the fuck are any of them famous for?

I think their dad was friends with OJ. And then there's Kim's sex tape...

none. i'm not attracted to shallow, self centered, untalented, pretentious whores.

I'm still waiting to be told exactly what it is that any of them do that's so fantastic. It took three people at my work before someone could even tell me who they were, and that answer was...

"I think they're on some reality show"

:dunno:

Ah- one of the lowest forms of "entertainment"

H

I'm still waiting to be told exactly what it is that any of them do that's so fantastic. It took three people at my work before someone could even tell me who they were, and that answer was...

"I think they're on some reality show"

:dunno:

Ah- one of the lowest forms of "entertainment"

H

Kim fucked Ray-J in a home movie thats how I know her, fuck knows what she actually does :dunno:

I would go for Kim. For starters she is the only one I know. Secondly she has a done a sex tape, so you know she is up for it.

OK. The mere fact that these three untalented and pretentious media whores [plus mom] are even on the American radar proves without a doubt that I wouldn't mind fucking the Kama-Sutra out of Kourtney only to unload a huge lump of jizz on her lovely noggin and to have her lap it up down to the last drop with her fingers . . . finger licking good! SWEET!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Good thing you asked about 'Hotness'. That must be Kim.

I wouldn't allow myself to judge their personality, because I never talked to them.