• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kandi Kobain

freeones_willem

Ex-FreeOnes Team Member
Thank you to Everyone for all of your Love and Support!! I appreciate all of it. I love coming to this board and seeing new posts about me!!

First I would like to post some new pictures of me as I have changed a lot since I have shot for any major companies. I have changed my hair color and have lost some weight!! So I have attached some new pictures of me!! Check them out and let me know what you think!!!

I have a little problem!! In the previous post it is a TGP from Score Group that was the new update for today!! Ok, that was shot over 2 years ago, and they are sitting on stuff of me from two years ago, I look nothing like that now and I take better pictures and shoot better movies now!! I think that they need to shoot some current stuff of me!! Well I got a hold of Score Group last week and sent them my new pictures and they responded to me saying that I have lost to much weight and that my fans wouldn't appreciate seeing me on XLGirls at my weight now. What I don't get is if I am to skinny to shoot for Score Group then why the hell is Hillary Hooterz on the cover of Voluptuous Magazine for December 2009 and she is also featured on XLGirls.com (Now I am not trying to talk shit about Hillary or anything, actually she is one of my really good friends and I think that she is hot as hell and ya'll should check her out!!) Now I am only 10 pounds heaver then she is. They are shooting the hell out of her and they are telling me that I am to skinny to shoot for them now!!

I don't get it!! I guess you are damned if you do and damned if you don't!! I have been working my ass off to get where I am right now. I am finally in a comfortable size and feel great about myself and they are telling me that I have lost to much weight. Don't know what I need to do to please them!?!

But if ya'll want to see current pictures or videos of me from Score Group then get a hold of them and let them know what you think!!

Again I want to thank everyone for all your love and support!! I am sorry I don't post on here more!! I am working on getting my Twitter page up and going as well as a blog site, so you will be seeing much more of me around!!!

XOXO...... Kandi Kobain

Attachments

• 1 small.jpg
    1 small.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 625

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
HOLY HELL! :D You look absolutely stunning. You always do, but damn, I love the hair color and the outfit in the pics above! I've always loved your work. Your face is flawless, and the way your eyes look at the camera kill me. I'm happy for you that you lost weight, just keep some for us BBW guys. :) I'd love it if you had your own site. Score group or not, you could definitely do well with anyone else. You've got perfect breasts, isn't that all Score is really concerned with? I'm lost as to why they wouldn't accept you. You're perfect with or without them, so don't let them get you down! (I gotta get you into my sig! Brandy is hot, but damn, you're taking over!)

Well I got a hold of Score Group last week and sent them my new pictures and they responded to me saying that I have lost to much weight and that my fans wouldn't appreciate seeing me on XLGirls at my weight now.

Unfortunately Kandi this is true. We FA's like big girls and the recent pics of you are just a bit too small to be honest. But if you feel better at the weight your at now than more power to you. It's your life and our fantasy after all.

Kandi, you look great and have always looked great! I can't wait to see more new pics and movies of you. I loved Big Business and Waist Watchers 4.

You still look great, Kandi, but I was definitely a fan of your previous size. Maybe the thing w/ Score isn't necessarily that your weight is down, but instead your curviness. I dunno. You still look plenty curvy to me. :D

Anyway, even though they might not consider you big enough for XLGirls anymore, you're definitely still Voluptuous Magazine size, I'd say. Hopefully they'll bring you back.

Ok... So here we go again. This is really starting to piss me off. I would love to shoot with Score Group again yet we all know that they say that I have lost to much weight. So I am on twitter the other day and one of my friends sends Scoreland a tweet saying that they would love to see me in V-Mag (Voluptuous Magazine) that I might have lost to much for XLGirls but that I was totally V-Mag material. So Scoreland responds that I look great that need to send them some more pics. I am in the process of taking some more pictures to send to them and then the following convo took place....

Scoreland @kandikobain That's great, your next DVD will be released in March, and should go into editing next week.

kandikobain @Scoreland So does that mean that you are bringing me out this week to shoot for you again? I haven't shot anything for u in almost 2 years

Scoreland @kandikobain It's an older scene, which we had stored away.

kandikobain @Scoreland oh! So u r going to release a video of me from 2 years ago that is already on XLGirls.com ... I am sure my fans will LOVE that!

Score Group told me not even 2 months ago that I have lost to much weight and that my fans would not appreciate seeing me at my current size. So they have the "Bright Idea" to release a new DVD with me in it of videos that have been out on the web for several months?!?!

I am sorry but I don't think that my fans would like to see that either, the scenes that I have shot for Score Group are all over the web right now and are defiantly NOT new footage of me.

I would think that ya'll would like to see the current me not some played out videos that have been all over the web. Maybe I am wrong but you can't piss on my foot and tell me its raining. Come on now.

I am thinking that they are going to be releasing one of the following scenes of me (Since these are the only 2 out of the 3 that are not already on DVD's)

Kandi's Retro Lingerie - Release on September 17, 2009 on XLgirls.com and score2go.com as well as picture sets on XLgirls.com

Sexin' Kandi Kobain - June 19, 2008 on xlgirls.com and score2go.com as well as picture sets on xlgirls.com

Now I am already in the DVD Feed Her Fuck Her and that video and photo sets are all over XLgirls.com Score2go.com and feedherfuckher.com This is the third and final scene that I have shot for Score Group!

I only shot for them for three days and those are all three videos that I shot for them. There is no mysterious lost forth video of me!!

Now I am guessing that one of two things is going to happen after this post. Either way, I don't care.

1) I am going to be in Florida shooting some new content for Score Group real soon
or
2) They are going to scrap me being in this "NEW" DVD since it is leaked that the scenes are old and not new ones of me

Now I would love to shoot with Score again, but I am not going to mislead my fans into thinking that this is Brand New and UnReleased material of "Kandi Kobain"

I am sorry but I expect a little more out of Score Group, they claim to be the Biggest and Best for Busty girls in the industry. Yet, here they are recycling material that is over two years old, trying to sell it as brand new.

Have I lost weight since these shoots??? Yes, I have!! Am I still a bigger girl??? Yes, I am... and I think that I look better then ever!! My curves and boobs and booty are NOT going to go anywhere!!

Strap in Kids!! If you keep checking www.kandikobain.com in the next few weeks you will see the NEWEST and BEST videos and photos of The Real and Current Kandi Kobain!!

I am just starting honey... Hope ya'll stay for the ride.....

Hugs n Kisses....

Kandi Kobain

Hi Kandi.
I just love the way you are nowadays! And I'm not the only one with this opinion. So, new adventures and opportunities will present itself! :thumbsup:
Love ya! Leon

Reactions: O85