• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kala Prettyman

hi kala!

hope you read all the posts in the thread. there's a lot of fans out there loving your work.

you're a real gem.

kalaprettyman

Official Checked Star Member
I didn't even know I had fans! Thanks I'll make more movies for you all! I'm taking requests :)! Leave me a message here or on myspace! Thanks for all the love!

kisses
Kala

It all started when Iw found pics of this bueatifull young girl with awsome boobs. I didnt knew what her name is, but Iw downloaded set.
Than, months later Iw found out that her name is Kala Prettyman:)
Than Iw started collecting her pics and started this thread.
Than Iw found her e-mail by chance.

Than Iw found out that she have as lovely spirit as she have body and said to her that she have unofficial fan group. Us.
And told her about Freeones:)

It turned out its for real:)

Now she is among us.

Yeaaaahh!

Kala, You're my favorite one, I like your smile, your eyes, you're so natural, it seems that here you have a lot of fans (I'm one of them).

Cheers from Mexico City

kalaprettyman

ok ok so you have all been dieing to here how the Pussy party contest went yesterday! It was a lot of fun! The prizes were best solo masterbation best 2 sum, best 4 sum and then all 8 of us piled on top of each other and had a major orgy :) and best perfermer. Puma Swede won best solo, Kayla Quinn won best performer. I won with 3 others for best 4 sum. SO all and all it was fun. Long day of shooting from 10am-9pm. My pussy got so fucked and my tities got sucked on and slapped good ;)! Cousin Stevie the director/producer was sweet and I had a ball working with him. I believe he has a bunch of other pussy party movies(not sure of the website yet??). I'd do it again in a second.
Hope everyone is having a delicious weekend!

Kisses,

Kala Prettyman
xoxoxoxo

Congratulations!

You gave me nice material for tonights dreaming!
MMmmm... Kal Prettyman in girl 4some:)

Kisses Love!

kalaprettyman

I shot for bang brothers in Miami this weekend...big tit round asses should be up on there site in a few weeks! I'm also shooting sum interracial this week. I'll keep you posted! Oh and I'll have a new slot on big naturals coming too :)!