Kaitlyn Ashley

She's one of my favorites.
I have a cd full of pics of her, when I find it I'll post some for ya.

Anyone have the pic of her on the bear rug?
I think it's a bear rug, or maybe a lion.
 
Billyboy56 said:
She's one of my favorites.
I have a cd full of pics of her, when I find it I'll post some for ya.

Anyone have the pic of her on the bear rug?
I think it's a bear rug, or maybe a lion.



OMG, shes so has one of the best bod's ever! :nanner:
Cannot wait for your posts.
 
Still looking, I didn't forget, everytime I format I save everything to dvds, I have tons, lol
 
I just friggin' stumbled upon this randomly. It's really amazing too cause its very hard to find much of her on the net anymore. Anyway, enjoy!!!! :thumbsup:


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Kaitlyn was always one of my favourite pornstars, I didnt realise she retired as long ago as 1997. She had superb pussy lips and was one the few stars I thought looked good with implants. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top