• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I was really underwhelmed by the IR scene in her latest movie. Both of them didn't really seem to be in to it. Which wasn't that surprising to me, there are a number of other performers that would have been a much better match. Like Prince Yahshua or Flash Brown to name a couple. Hopefully it will be a better pairing next time around

Well Jon Jon wasn't the right perfomrer but he did fucked her hard. The anal wasn't wasn't that nasty as it would be, it could have more of a E For Eva or a Jules Jordan Darkside movie. but the feather fucked it up, but I hear that her next IR scene from her live show just two week ago will be with Elegant Angel which is good because EA is more harcore. Prince Yahsusa or Ice cold would have been better picks then Jon Jon. Well the EA movie that she is doing the IR scene she doesn't know who will she be working with but she is very picky on IR and Anal scene. Pulse both aren't on her LA Direct card so she is very picky about both of those. Now Ice Cold would be a good pick for her next IR for EA anyway

Re: Kagney Linn Karter anal happening soon!

Yeah...she took it like a PRO... i hope she enjoyed it and keeps them cocks cuming up her ass... :)