• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Justin Bieber arrested on drunken driving, resisting arrest charges

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Dear Canada,

Can you take your Bieber back now? It has worn out its welcome here.

Warmest regards,
America

espnaddict

Banned
frabz-Congratulations-Justin-Bieber-8731c5.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I guess album sales are down. Better this, then a sex tape....I don't think I wanna see him sucking cock.

time to revoke his visa, send his ass back to Canada and make the U.S. a hostile environment for that little prick to ever come back to

Jesus this kid doesn't fuck off does he, every couple of months he comes up again. I'm sure we are going to see good old justice served right, slap on the wrist and told not to do it again where as most people would be sent to jail, the advantages of being a celeb.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
time to revoke his visa, send his ass back to Canada and make the U.S. a hostile environment for that little prick to ever come back to

If it was anyone else that probably would have their Visa revoked....

lol !!!

yeah i agree.... if you are a man at least you look a little ' Bad ' into the camera if you acted in a bad way... damn...

I know right!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I don't know whats more sad. Someone so young and fortunate acting like such an idiot or so many people taking time out of their day to care what this kid does.

Of course he's going to act like an idiot, that I couldn't care less about. I do care when he endangers lives by driving drunk and illegally street racing, all in an attempt to be "hard". I also care about the fact that he'll get away with it, because he's famous and rich.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
tumblr_mzvbyr1yc_N1spc5n6o1_500.jpg

I would love to send the judge a gift. Maybe Omaha Steaks or a nice box of chocolates.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Pudding rasslin' is frowned upon, too. You knew that already, though.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I would love to send the judge a gift. Maybe Omaha Steaks or a nice box of chocolates.

Except that it wasn't true. His bond was $2,500, and he was not caught masturbating.

I dislike the douche as much as the next guy. What he did to be arrested was enough. No need to add on hoaxes as well.

Too bad that the girls who still love this cutey won't learn from that that he is dumb as a stick. Either way the deportation of his ass back to Canada won't change shit. Too bad.

LOL. He thought that his jail cell was private. All the more evidence that he is full of himself. LOL.